{58}✔️

A/N: Tiny bit of smut ahead!

Dahlia's outfit:

Dahlia's POV************

Dahlia's POV
************

"You're gonna freeze your ass to death." Billie mumbled against my lips before kissing me and then readjusting her position so she'd be more comfortable. She put her right hand under my skirt and rested it against my ass and her left hand rested on my left thigh. Her head rested against my stomach as she laid between my legs, and I grinned as I played with her hair.

"I know, but I thought I'd dress up. I wanted to look cute for you." I blushed. I never usually think about Billie when I'm getting dressed, but for some reason this morning I did, and I decided that I wanted to wear something she'd like. I figured I couldn't go wrong with a skirt and a chucky shirt.

"You always look cute, baby." She lifted my shirt and kissed my stomach and I giggled and tried to squirm away as she stuck her tongue in my belly button. It was hard to move away though because it's not like I could just back up. "I do love this outfit though." She murmured as she pulled on my stockings.

"They're itchy." I jutted my lip out as she looked up at me. She bit her own lip as she brought a hand up and ran her thumb over mine.

"What's stopping you from taking them off?" She whispered.

"Can I answer that or was it a rhetorical question?" Cadence popped her head up over the seat and sent us a knowing look. "Please behave back there. Just because you're in the trunk thingy doesn't mean we can't hear you. By the way, Billie. Earlier, when you said everyone in here was ugly except for D, I meant to say fuck. You." Cadence shoved her middle finger in each of our faces before sitting down and facing the front again.

"My apologies if I get a bit carried away. I'm dating the sexiest bitch on the planet." Billie smirked. "Other than Cadence, of course."

"Thank you."

"All that PDA is disgusting." I looked at Jaylen who was in the other window seat.

"If you don't like it you're welcome to ride there on the roof. And hopefully, you fall off that bitch." Billie grumbled. I hit her shoulder quickly and shook my head. We're all being fucking nice on this trip. No damn drama.

"We'll knock it off." I smiled at her. She scoffed and turned around and I tried my best to ignore her bitchiness. Kai sent me an apologetic look from the middle seat.