{74}✔️

A/N: Trigger warning: Homophobic slurs, mentions of drug use, mentions of abuse.

Billie's POV
***********

"That's a stupid fucking plan, Billie!" Dahlia hissed.

"Yeah, I wouldn't call it stupid, but it certainly is boring. For us at least." Caden pouted. I rolled my eyes at them and moved Dahlia off of my lap so I could slide out of the car. She tried to get out too, but I pushed her legs back in and then bent down so I could be face to face with her.

"I'm coming in with you!" She yelled. I shh'd her quickly, grabbing her chin roughly with the hand that wasn't resting on the roof of the car. I pulled her face closer to mine and stared at her, my eyes drifting down to her lips for a few seconds before finding her eyes again.

"I told you you're not coming in, so you're not coming in." I told her lowly. She froze for a few moments and we had a small staring contest. I gave her a look that said I meant what I said and she didn't argue as much as I know she wanted to.

"I'm not a child, Billie. I got myself into this shit—"

"And I'm gonna get you out. Just do what I told you, Angel. Stay in the car. It shouldn't take long." I smiled before giving her a quick peck on the lips and then finally letting go of her chin.

I closed her door before going over to the driver's side and yanking the door open. I rolled my eyes at Kai as she sat there, wide-eyed and breathing heavily as she kept a tight grip on the wheel.

"Do I have to drag you out of the car or are you gonna be a big girl and get out all by yourself?"

She sighed and unbuckled her seatbelt. "Get her ass out of the passenger's seat." I instructed as she got out. She nodded and slammed her door closed before walking around the car.

"The one bitch who doesn't wanna go in gets to go in. I'm outraged." I heard Cadence muttering when Kai opened the door. I shook my head, a small grin finding its way onto my lips before I quickly dropped it.

"Y-You're not gonna help me?" Kai asked as she dragged Valerie's heavy body out of the car. "No," I told her simply. "We'll be back in a while. Nobody get out of the car." I told them before she closed the door and began dragging Valerie toward the porch of the small house in front of us.

"W-Why do I have to go in, Billie?" Kai mumbled.

"He's your uncle."

"So?!" She huffed. I glared at her and she apologized quickly before shaking her head. "I don't wanna see him. I can't—I don't wanna be around him. I can't—"

"He hurt you didn't he?" I questioned quietly, gesturing for her to drop Valerie on the porch. She did as told and then crossed her arms over her chest.

"I know you hate me, Billie, but—"

"I'm not gonna let him hurt you," I sighed. "I don't fucking like you, but I don't like pedos either. I heard that he hurt you...When you were younger." I raised a brow.

"Where'd you hear that?" She whispered.

"I'll protect you, Kai. I promise I won't let him hurt you. If he tries to touch you, if he even looks at you wrong, I'll hurt him."