{125}✔️

Dahlia's outfit:

Kit's outfit:

Dahlia's POV************

Dahlia's POV
************

Because we're currently camping in a beautiful, peaceful spot in the forest, I figured that I'd wake up to the sound of birds chirping, the tree leaves swishing around, chipmunks...chipmunking.

Or maybe I'd wake up to the feeling of Billie's arms wrapped around my waist, the sun beaming down on my face, the wind blowing my hair or the heat making me sweat.

Nope.

"I ain't get no sleep because of y'all! Y'all not gone get no sleep because of me! Get the fuck up! Get the fuck up! Get the fuck up! Get the fuck up—"

It didn't stop until everyone slowly, begrudgingly came out of their tents. And I do mean everyone. The screaming didn't stop until every single person was present.

"Good morning everyone!" Caden grinned as he finally stopped banging his pots and pans together and put them down on the table he was standing beside. "We've got a long day ahead of us and I didn't want anyone to miss out on anything, so I decided to wake you guys up!"

He was way too damn chirpy for it to be so early in the morning. I don't know what time it is—judging by the annoying heat I'm guessing it's around noon at least—but I know it's too damn early.

"Caden, there's nothing to do out here but stare at each other, talk to each other, or sleep. I don't feel like staring at or talking to any of you, so I guess that means I should be sleeping right now. Isn't that funny? I was doing the thing that I wanted to be doing, but you just interrupted that." Bea grumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest and put all her weight on one foot.

Kit, who happened to be standing right beside me, sucked in a sharp breath and leaned back a little to get a better view of Bea's ass. I quickly elbowed her in the side.