{87}✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

After taking the packages that needed to be shipped to the post office, I went to my house and changed into my cheetah print pajamas before grabbing a bag and packing another two pairs, all my essentials, and my favorite blankets and pillows, plus my sleeping bag.

I grabbed my laptop, iPad, chargers, Prince styles and some stuff for him, and my school bag too. Just in case. Did I overpack? Yes, absolutely. Could I have just left all this shit and walked back over here if I needed it since it's literally just next door? Sure. But I didn't. So, let's move on.

I shoved all the stuff in my car and decided to drive next door since it was too much for me to carry in just one trip and I'm lazy. Since their driveway is kinda full, I think I'll just unload all my stuff and then drive my car back over to my house.

Billie sent Petrillo with me after school, and I'm putting her and Capone, and Cadence's baby, Samantha, in the storage unit in my back yard until this weekend is over. Is that a shitty thing to do? Obviously. Am I still gonna do it, though? Obviously. Again, let's move on.

I dialed Cadence's number once I was in her driveway and she picked up after two rings. "I brought a lot of stuff, dude. Come help me?"

"Be out in thirty seconds!"

Seeing as I'm an hour and a half late, everyone else is already here. It's awkward being the last one to come in, but whatever.

"Denny and the boys were here earlier and they've already left. They're all staying at Billie's house for the weekend. And they all seemed to really be hitting it off while they were here! They mentioned some Lazer tag and paintball and shit." Cadence told me as she helped me carry all my stuff to one of the spare rooms where everybody else's stuff was.

"Damn, I wanna go play paintball!" I whined.

"We'll have plenty of chances to cover each other in paint some other time," She snickered. "But this weekend, it's all about bonding and building our friendships up and—And eating hella! My parents are out, as usual, but they made a huge seafood boil before they left. I asked everybody if they liked seafood and everyone does, so this is gonna be dope!"

"You're right about that!" I grinned.

When we finished putting all my stuff into the spare room, I picked up Prince Styles and we walked into Cadence's room.

Cadence's room is huge, just like this whole house. You'd think Cadence was richer than Billie with how huge and fancy looking their house is. They've got six bedrooms, marble counters, chandeliers and shit. It's amazing.

Cadence's room has beautiful dark wood floors, white walls, a chandelier hanging above her bed—which happens to be huge too. I bet five of us could sleep up there! Her bed has a fluffy white comforter and pillows on it, and it looks super comfy.

Everyone was sitting on the floor leaning up against the bed when we walked in. They all greeted me and I hugged everybody before sitting next to Julia's sister, Jessica.

"Okay, so what do you guys wanna do?" Cadence asked, practically bouncing around in excitement.

"I vote we play with the kitty!" Jessica squealed as she talked in a baby voice and reached a hand out to pet Prince Styles. I smiled as I handed him to her. He seems to like all the attention he gets from new people, so I didn't worry too much about him as I turned my attention to Julia who was sitting on the other side of Jessica.