{60}✔️

Dahlia's POV
*************

"Day two of Cabinchella." Billie clapped her hands loudly as she paced the room where we were all gathered. "Later tonight we have our movie night, of course, but what are we gonna do before that?"

"I vote we have a snowball fight." Hudson grinned. I nodded in agreement. Sounds miserable, but also sounds like fun.

"All in favor of that?" Most of us raised our hands and Billie wrote it on the whiteboard. "Maybe we can do that around 1 pm?" She asked. We all agreed and she wrote the time next to it. "What else?"

"Ice hockey!" Gigi called out, his adorable accent making Cadence and I coo. Billie narrowed her eyes at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm sure we'll be done with the snowball fight by 3. Ice hockey at 3:30?" She asked. Everyone agreed. "Alright, one more thing?"

"Uhm..." Kai's quiet voice broke the silence as everybody thought of what to do. Billie glared at her and she got quiet again. "Nevermind." She whispered.

I whisper yelled for Billie to knock it off before sliding closer to Kai. "What were you gonna say?" I smiled.

"Maybe a campfire would be nice?" She asked nervously. "I just thought it'd be cool. We could have s'mores and stuff."

"I love that idea!" I grinned. "We'll probably be done with hockey by like seven or eight. We can come and sit around the fire for a few hours before movie night. It'll be fun!"

"Fine," Billie mumbled as she wrote it on the board. "We can all meet here in a couple hours. 12:45 sound good?"

Everyone agreed and we all stood up as we got ready to head to our own rooms. I grabbed Billie's hand and pulled her out of the den and up the stairs, both of us silent the entire time we were headed to our room. The moment we got in there, I turned to her and placed my hands on my hips.

"Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell."

She groaned and rolled her eyes as she plopped down on the bed, already well aware of what I was about to say to her.

"Stop being mean to that girl. You've got her fucking shaking and scared to say anything."

"Good," Billie grinned. "Come here." She opened up her arms and I sighed before going over to sit on her lap and bury my head in the crook of her neck. She smells so fucking good all the time, I could just die.

"You're going to have to stop bullying her one day, you know?" I mumbled.

"It won't be today."

***

"Ow!" I screamed as my dad laughed loudly with Josephine. Both of them had thrown snowballs at me at the same time, full force. It's like they were trying to kill me!

I quickly gathered some snow and threw a ball full force at my dad, but he didn't even back up because he knew I'd miss. My throw is so damn weak the ball didn't even make it halfway, and he's not even that far away from me. "Maybe next time, sweetie." Josephine taunted.