{62}✔️

A/N: So I finally quit playin and made myself a Billie stan acc. Follow me if u want to talk about Bil or anything else 🖤

 Follow me if u want to talk about Bil or anything else 🖤

**************
Dahlia's POV
**************

Day three of cabinchella, as Billie likes to call it, is gonna be spent Christmas shopping. The closest mall is an hour away, but we don't mind that. I love long drives, an hour is nothing to me. Billie happens to be impatient as shit when it comes to riding in cars though, so she's not that happy about it. Or maybe she's not happy because she actually has to drive her own car this time.

We're all gonna have a shit ton of stuff to bring back with us. Wrapping paper, gift bags, and actual presents, plus anything we should happen to find and want to buy for ourselves while we're shopping. So, we're bringing six cars and that means we need six drivers and Billie is one of them.

"If you'd let me drive, you wouldn't have to." I told her once again. She stopped whining then and rested her head on the steering wheel as she waited for my dad to tell us it was time to go.

Josephine is a very organized person, and so figured out how we could all get each other gifts without anyone seeing what they're supposed to be getting. We've all got big black bags that we can fill with the gifts once we buy them, and we've all got our names written on those bags. Simple but effective.

"Isn't she so smart?" I'd asked my dad, bumping my hip against hers and batting my eyelashes at him. He'd bashfully agreed before putting his head down so that his hair would cover his face and we couldn't see his blush.

They're so gonna get married one day.

"All I want for Christmas is you!" Gigi scream sang, his thick accent making the song sound hilarious. His singing is still better than Cadence's. She was literally yodeling the song.

"Baby, what's up?" Billie questioned once again as she reached over to grab my hand. "You were crying last night. I heard you. Your face is a little puffy today, you haven't been saying that much. I just know somethings wrong. Tell me what it is."

"Something is wrong," I whispered. "Somethings really wrong, but I can't tell you what. It's something to do with Denver and I can't tell you what it is because I told him I wouldn't tell anybody, but somethings wrong. I just want this trip to continue being amazing, though, okay? I can't lie and say I'm fine, but I'm being completely honest when I say I will be. I will be fine and everything will be fine. I just wanna continue enjoying this little vacation, though, okay?"

She bit her lip and ran her thumb over my knuckles before leaning over to kiss me. "I'm trusting you, baby. If you say you're gonna be fine, you're gonna be fine. Just please let me know if you ever feel like you aren't, okay?"