{129}✔️

Cadence and Dahlia's outfit's:

Kit's outfit:

Dahlia's POV************

Dahlia's POV
************

"Okay, I packed, like, fifteen granola bars and ten fruit cups in case you get hungry, a couple water bottles and a couple bottles of your favorite juice, three of your favorite stress balls, two pairs of earplugs and two noise-canceling headphones, um...I threw a bunch of your chew necklaces and bracelets in there, and your iPad and a weighted blanket too..."

"Dahlia—"

"Oh, and I made sure to put your pressure vest and your vibrating massage pillow in there too. And I didn't put your gel, lap pad thing in there, but I can totally make room for it if you want."

"Dahlia—"

"And of course I packed your Rubik's cube and two of your favorite books, and a massage roller and a neck pillow—"

"Dahlia—"

"I tried to focus on packing sensory things so that if you get overwhelmed you can—"

"You're overwhelming me!"

I finally looked up from the large bag in front of me and looked at Madi, who was sitting on the bed, watching me. "What?" I asked.

"Disneyland is not overwhelming me, you're overwhelming me." He mumbled. "I know that...I am autistic but I will be...f-fine."

I sighed and plopped down beside him. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to treat you differently or anything like that. I just want you to have a really good time today and I don't want anything to go wrong. I know it can be easy for you to get overwhelmed sometimes when there's a lot going on, and Disneyland is chaotic literally all the time. I mean, I think I'm gonna get overwhelmed."