{75}✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

One thing after a fucking 'nother.

"That's my seat." I stated, my face blank.

"Oh, is it?" Luna questioned. I narrowed my eyes at her and crossed my arms over my chest as I looked at her smug face. "Well, my stuff is on it, so...I guess it's mine now?" She tilted her head and let out a high pitched giggle. I looked over at Billie who looked absolutely miserable and then looked back at her.

I held a hand up slowly, stared Luna right in the eyes and then shoved her books off of the desk with all the force I could.

"Okay, well, now your books are all the way over there, on the floor, so I guess...That's your seat now?" I smiled sweetly at her and watched as she stared in shock at the now clear desk in front of her. I grabbed her arm and yanked her up roughly, shoving her over to where her books had landed and rolled my eyes as she tripped and face planted the hard floor. I took my seat as people started to laugh.

"Damn, baby. I did not expect that shit, but that was sexy as fuck! You wanna go fuck in the bathroom real quick?" Billie laughed.

"Ms. Doe, that was unacceptable! I wouldn't expect that from you!" Mrs. Bledgin shouted as she scurried over to help Luna, who started pretending to cry the moment she saw Mrs. Bledgin in front of her.

"So sorry." I grumbled before slamming my book bag onto my desk. It's the first day back and I'm already over this shit.

I'm over this stupid school and all the stupid idiots in it. I'm over all the bullshit I've had to deal with the past couple...My whole fucking life. I'm over it all.

"I'm gonna have to write a referral for that." Mrs. Bledgin shook her head as she helped Luna over to an empty desk.

"God, for me not to have a dick, bitches sure do fucking stay on it." I muttered, running my fingers through my hair.

"What was that?" She called, placing her hands on her hips.

"I SAID—"

"She said she's sorry!" Billie quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me up from my seat. "I'll walk her to the office."

"You don't have—"

"Yeah, I do!" Billie pulled me out of the classroom as quickly as she could and closed the door behind us. "Baby, you need to cool down." She said quickly. "I know you've had a rough couple of days, but I need you to stay out of trouble for me, okay? Just be your usual, quiet self and you'll be okay." She rubbed my arms comfortingly and I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Billie." I shook my head. "I'm really sorry about everything."

"What are you talking about?"

"I keep getting into all this fucking shit. First it was all the shit with Kai, then it was all the shit with Luna, and you've had to deal with all my fucking family drama and now this shit and it's all so fucking much and I keep causing all these problems and I feel so guilty because it just feels like I'm stressing you out constantly with all this and I—"