{30}✔️

A/N: Violence in this one as usual. Just gonna go ahead and say now that this story has lots of violence, some homophobia and mentions of abuse, might mention sexual harassment in the future as well. I'll probably still put trigger warnings before chapters, but just in case I forget for some reason, here's your warning!

************
Billie's POV
************

I let out a long breath as I gripped the steering wheel tighter, my eyes narrowing as my vision became blurry. The more I thought about Kai the angrier I got. The angrier I got, the blurrier my vision became and my thoughts were hazy and all over the place too.

Dahlia doesn't have fucking friends. Not other than the ones I know. She's not with the twins and she isn't with me so what friend would she have been with? I knew she was lying the second she sent me that stupid text.

It's not like I don't think she's capable of making other friends, and I know how many people know her because of her clubs, but still. She hadn't made a friend that she was close enough with to spend the night with that quickly.

I knew the second she started talking to me on the phone that Kai had done something to her. The way she spoke with a lisp, her voice hoarse and very strained as she worked hard to get the words out. The small wheezes that slipped out with every word she said. I'd heard that so many times before. She probably had cracked ribs. Who had done that to her? Certainly not fucking Kai. Kai's too weak, and she wouldn't risk damaging her false nails.

She must've gotten someone to do her dirty work for her, and I don't know who yet, but I will. And when I find out who hurt my baby girl I'm going to beat all their asses and make them beg for their lives.

Kai is clearly fucking psychotic, but she's nothing compared to me. I should've snapped her scrawny little neck that night at the football game.

Finding where Kai was was an easy task. One look at her Instagram story and I knew exactly where she was. The movie theater. She'd posted from inside one of the theaters just fifteen minutes ago, and I'm sure she's still there.

I got to the theater in record time. It was supposed to be a fifteen-minute drive from my house, but it was more like five. The second I had parked, I jumped out and slammed my door shut before storming inside.

I ignored the boy behind the counter's voice as he asked me where I thought I was going without a ticket.

I knew exactly which theater she was in because she'd posted about the movie she wanted to see a little earlier.

I stomped into the theater and searched the rows frantically, trying to figure out where she was. It wasn't long before I spotted her bleach blonde hair as she leaned her head on some guy's shoulder. They were in the back, just my luck.

"I need to borrow her." I spat after walking up to them. I grabbed her arm and yanked her up, making her spill their popcorn and one of their drinks.

"Dude, What the fuck?" The guy yelled as the cold drink splattered all over him. I glared at him, picked the other drink up, and flipped it on him as well before dragging her out of the theater.

"You say a fucking word and I'll kill you, try me."

With how low I'd said it, I was surprised that she'd heard me, but she must've because she didn't say a word as I dragged her out of the theater, out of the building, and then behind it.

"Billie, listen to me—" she sounded scared and it made me chuckle. She could be so fucking brave and so bold when she was hiding behind her phone, blackmailing people, or getting my girl jumped, but the second I came around she wanted to act like a scared little girl.

I shoved her up against the building, watching as she winced and let out a loud shout as her back connected with the brick wall. I quickly reached into my pants and pulled out my knife, holding it under her chin. I grinned as her eyes widened, her mouth falling open as tears already began flowing down her cheeks.

"Why are you trying so hard to get yourself killed, Kai?" I questioned calmly. "I understand that we don't know each other that well and you don't fully know what I'm capable of, but you've gotta know that you messing with my Dahlia isn't gonna sit well with me, don't you?"

"I—"

"Did I ask you to speak, bitch?" I pushed the knife closer to her, watching as it poked her skin and drew a small trickle of blood. She remained silent and I stared at her for a while before going on. "Dahlia didn't come home from school today. She told her brother that she was catching a ride with Caden and Cadence, but she didn't do that. She didn't even get to text them and tell them that she wanted a ride. Now I don't know where she is, and I have a sneaking suspicion that she's hurt. Why would she be avoiding everyone if she wasn't? Huh? Explain that to me."

"Um—"

"She called me a few minutes ago and it sounded like she was in pain. Now, tell me, Kai, why on earth would she be in pain? Did somebody touch her? I sure fucking hope not, cause guess what." I brought the knife up and held the pointy end up to her eye. "If I find out that a single hair on her head was harmed somebody will die. I'm going to find her, Kai. And for your sake, I hope she looks better than what she looked even earlier today. Otherwise..." I slid the knife down her cheek, watching with a blank face as she winced and let out a choked sob, clearly in pain as I cut her. "...I guess we don't really have to worry about otherwise, do we? Because she's fine?"

"I'm s-sorry, Billie, I'm sorry!"

"Not yet, you aren't." I laughed. I leaned back and let out a small sigh as I finally put my knife back into my pants. "I'm gonna need you to keep this conversation between just the two of us. I don't need the police knocking on my door. I'd hate to have to tell them about all the illegal shit you've done...Well, it's not so much you as it is your cocaine selling brother. Or...Should I tell them about your whore mother's side business instead?"

"How—"

"You're not the only fucking one that knows things, Kai. And you're so damn lucky I'm nice because if I wasn't, everyone I know would find out about your pedophile uncle."

"T-Those are rumors."

"Sure. I'm gonna go now, and you are too. You're gonna go in there and tell that guy that everything's fine and you won't mention what we talked about. Or else."

"Okay." She mumbled.

"And Kai?"

"Yes?"

"The next time I see you I will be beating that ass."

************
A/N: Kept this one short and...sweet? LOL. I can't wait for y'all to see all the tea this story has to spill though. This is just the beginning. Thank you for reading!