{101}✔️

Nana's beach house:

Dahlia's POV************

Dahlia's POV
************

"Nobody steps foot inside until I get my money. I love you, my sweet, angel grandbaby, but that doesn't mean I trust you."

"Why don't you trust me?" I tilted my head.

"Trust no bitch." She held her hand out and gave me a hard look.

I sighed as I gave her the money. She counted it quickly before grinning and shoving it into her bra. "Alright," She took a drag from her cigarette and then looked at us all for a few minutes. "House rules. Let's go over them."

"Nana—" Cora tried.

"Rule number one. There can be drugs, but no hard ones—"

"We're not gonna do dru—"

"Rule number two. There can be sex, but not of the unsafe variety. Rule number three. If anyone gets injured or dies, it's not on me. Rule number four. I don't give a damn whether or not you drink, but if anything goes missing from my stash there will be hell to pay! You hear me? Hell. To. Pay. Rule number five...Well, hell, I don't know any more rules." She shrugged. "Come on, let's go inside."

We all walked into the nice sized beach house. She really seemed to keep it nice in here!

"Now, I'm not going to show you around this whole house. You guys can figure out where everything is all by yourselves, but what I will show you is the one room you don't want to go in."

She lead us through the nice house and took us to the last room at the end of the long hallway. "This here is my room. The room where all my...friends stay when they visit me. You can go in there if you want, but I'll tell you what, you won't come out the same way you went in." She smirked.

"Enough said, Nana." Denny smiled at her and she walked up to him, squeezing his cheeks. "Oh, you're such a handsome little guy, you look just like your father!"

She fussed over him for a few minutes as he tried to fight her off, his cheeks reddening as we all watched, snickering.

"Oh, anyway," Nana sighed as she checked the time on her watch. "I have a date with Rosemary Harmon's husband, so I've got to go. You kids have fun, and come visit me at my house sometime while you're here too!"

She said her goodbyes to all of us and it took a full thirty minutes because she insisted on squeezing all of our cheeks and complimenting every single one of us. When she left, we all chose the rooms we wanted to stay in and began unpacking our stuff.