{91}✔️

A/N: just updating again bc this made me happy :') thank u for reading

**One week later**
**Thursday, March 1st**

*************
Dahlia's POV
*************

"It's gonna be so perfect, dude! Dad insisted on us doing this instead of having him an actual birthday party, and I think it's gonna be dope." I grinned as I continued to scroll through all the baby shit I was looking at. "The baby shower is gonna be Saturday, March 31st cause we're pretty sure she got pregnant on Thanksgiving, and my dad's birthday is March 30th anyway, so it's close to both those dates."

"That's great, Dahlia. I'm really happy that you're so excited. Please get your child." Finneas shoved Petrillo in front of my laptop screen, blocking my view, and I snatched her out of his hands, sticking my tongue out at him before yelling 'Think fast!' And chucking the child at Billie who was lying on the couch. She reached a hand out to catch her without even looking, and then let her fall to the floor after she did.

"You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Especially you, Dahlia. I mean, I'd expect this behavior from Billie because she's psychotic, but you? You're better than this." Fin shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You literally ran them over with your car—"

"I didn't know they were back there! And if Billie wasn't neglecting them instead of being a good mother, they wouldn't have been out there in the first place!" He shouted defensively. "All I'm saying is, I hope you treat your niece or nephew better than you treat these baby dolls."

I shrugged before looking back at my screen. "Can't possibly treat him or her any worse than this." I snickered. "So anyway, it's gonna be so dope. We've got a huge backyard and we're just gonna have it back there. I mean, it's only huge because we kinda share it with Caden and Cadence's family. Only thing that separates our yards is a fence, but we can open that so...Yeah. They don't mind if we set up tables and stuff in their yard too." I sighed as I thought about how amazing it'd look once we finished decorating.

"Julia has a big family, you know, her mom and dad and sister, and then mostly a lot of cousins, and they're all gonna be there. Then, of course, our family will be there. Even our uncles and aunts and grandparents are coming and I'm so excited to see them! It's gonna be like a whole family reunion. I cannot wait to see my cousins."

"Yeah, Yeah, that's nice and all, but where's my invite?" Finneas questioned as he sat next to me. I rolled my eyes. "Pretty sure Denny will invite you, but I'm trying to convince him not to." He flicked my forehead in response.