{96}✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

Nothing I hate more than Monday's.

"We just can't be friends anymore, Billie. I can't do it. I was fine with being around you before you gave my damn ring to Luna, but now I just can't. I thought that ring meant something to you. It meant everything to me. And you just decided to give it to some bitch you claimed you were over. It's too hard being your friend, Billie. It's not allowing me to get over you, it's making me miserable and now I finally realize that, and I just think that we should both go our separate ways."

My precious speech. It would've been absolutely perfect. It would've settled things.

"Move, Luna. You know it's her seat." Billie mumbled boredly, not even bothering to look at Luna as she spoke. Luna got up and followed instructions like the good little lapdog she is.

Guess I can't judge. It's hard not to be a lapdog for Billie. I fucking am. I do whatever she wants. She wants me to be god damn miserable, she has to, and I'm doing that. She wants me to think about her all the time rather than moving the fuck on. I'm doing that.

"Sorry about her," She smiled as I sat down. "Have a good weekend? You never texted me back yesterday."

"It was cool. Sorry, I was busy." I smiled before turning to face Cadence instead. "Hey."

Cadence stared at me, then at Billie, then at me. "...Hi."

"Good weekend?" I asked weakly

"You've never asked me that."

"I'm asking now."

"It was good. You know, I was with you all day Saturday."

"Didn't see you yesterday. What did you get up to?"

"..."

She stared at me. I stared at her. Billie stared at the back of my head. I know it because I know that fucking feeling. The feeling of her stupid, beautiful eyes piercing through me.

"What is this? Is this small talk? What's happening here?" Cadence questioned.

"I'm just trying to show that I care about you and what you did yesterday." I mumbled.

"Well, stop it. I don't like it."

I sighed as I turned to face the front, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Um...So, did you guys sell a lot Saturday?" Billie asked. I nodded. "Yeah, we got rid of a lot of stuff."

I turned to face Cadence again because I knew if I didn't, Billie would continue talking. "Really like your hair. It's, like, extra straight today."

"Do you need the nurse?" She asked.

I turned to stare at the front again.

"How much did you guys end up making?" Billie questioned weakly. I let out a small breath. "We made—"