Q&A

Posted: May 2019

HI! In this Q&A im answering some questions you guys asked me in the comments, in my dm, or on insta!

Okay so I've never done one of these before but...Let's just get into it? 💀

Question 1:
Q. How did you come up with the name of this book?

A. I was watching wrestling one day and there's this character bray wyatt who was doing some creepy shit and it's like he has a kid's show or whatever (lmao it's hard to explain) so I was googling him and I read an article about how his show was kinda like an old scary kid's show called 'don't hug me I'm scared.' So then I looked up the show and I was like...oh...this is cool and that title is everything! Then I ended up writing a song called don't hug me I'm scared which had lots of references to older kid's shows but I haven't finished the song and anywayyy I just thought it was a nice name to call my book lmao.

Question 2:
Q. Other than Billie who are your fave artists? (And what type of music do you like)

A. Whew Chile. My taste in music is really wild. I like pretty much every genre so I love like twenty thousand artists lmao. My absolute faves are Beyonce, Harry Styles, and Billie. I'm a big fan of a lot of other artists but those three are my absolute faves 100%

I like (and this is a long ass list) Tøp, P!ATD, Megan Thee Stallion, MGK, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Cardi B, Swae Lee, The City Girls, BlackPink, Danileigh, Little Mix, 5sos, Jaden Smith, Amine, Bea Miller, Hey Violet, Bring me the Horizon, Andy Black, BØRNS (even tho I wish I didn't like his music bc he's had a whole scandal smh), a small band called Jule Vera, Chloe X Halle, J. Cole, Travis Scott, A$AP Rocky, Solange, Lewis Blissett (even tho he only has like one song out), Finneas ofc, Rihanna, Bruno Mars, Sabrina Carpenter, Lady Gaga, etc etc. those aren't even the half they're just the ones I can think of.

I like to listen to all their music and some of them I'm big fans of, some of them I just fw their music. I love pop, alternative, and hip hop the most out of all the genres I think.

I love older artists too. My favorites are Michael Jackson and David Bowie. I love the Beatles, Queen, Fleetwood Mac, Abba, and I really like The Beach Boys too 💀 I love disco music, I loveeee Spanish music (and I fucking love Selena Quintanilla), and I actually really like listening to really old music like from the 40s and shit. It's soothing lmaooo

I love some pretty cringey artists and I have quite a few problematic faves too lmao. First of all, lil pump is my lil baby. I love him 💀💀 I like 6ix9ines music I SAID WHAT I SAID ITS CATCHY. I even fuck with Bella thorne's songs lmao. Don't get me started on Bhad Bhabie. I'm sorry, again I said what I said, a lot of her music sounds good to me. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Question 3:
Q. What's your least favorite Genre of music?

A. I honestly don't like to say I don't like a specific genre. It really just depends on the song for me. I don't listen to gospel music like at all, but also I've heard some gospel bops. I don't listen to screamo that much, but when I do bitch Issa bop lmaooo. I used to be obsessed with country and now I don't fuck with it that much, but every now and then I'll get in a country mood and have to get my horses in the back 💀💀💀 so yeah, just depends on the mood and the song for me and I really don't have a least fave genre.