Sequel!

So, like we all know by now, there's gonna be a sequel! It's already been posted, and I'm so excited for you guys to read it! It's called 'Rhapsody' and the first chapter comes out in four hours! (But you can already find the book on my profile!)

I just wanted to say once again, thank you so much for reading this story. If you made it all the way to the end of this long ass shit, you're a real one!

This has been my most successful story yet. It got 300k reads in three months and that's amazing. I have stories that have been out for three+ years that don't even have 10k. For this one to be doing so good in such a short amount of time is amazing!

This story has received the most comments out of any of my stories, and that means a lot to me because I remember a few years ago when I was writing, I used to cry because I never got that many comments. I know it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but as a writer, I love when people are so interested in the story that they take the time to comment on it. I love getting to see what you guys think of what's going on. So if you've ever left me a comment, thank you so much.

Thank you for simply reading and voting too! Thank you for following me and sending me nice messages! Thank you for being excited for updates!

I think my writing improves more and more with every story that I make, so as proud as I am of this book, I'm hoping that the sequel is so much better than this one!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Also, since hella new characters were introduced, I made some charts to help you guys keep up.