{143} ✔️

A/N: The final chapter! So proud of it!

There will be six updates after this one and I'm posting them all at once so in case you don't get the notifications, please make sure to check them out! I'm posting a Q&A, The Soundtrack, Official Cast, Sequel announcement, etc. (Posting them in an hour) and I'll be posting the first chapter of the sequel in four hours!

Dahlia's outfit:

Kit's outfit:

************Dahlia's POV************

************
Dahlia's POV
************

"There's, like, fifty people in there who all look like clones of you. I don't mean to alarm anyone when I say this, but I think the government is finally taking over the world with all their robots and—"

"What's in there is far scarier than any robot takeover," I cut Billie off as I gently pushed her to the side and then peered through the window myself. "It looks like...A family reunion."

Everyone behind us gasped dramatically and I nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, I said it. Everyone must've come down to see Denny and Julia's baby. My family is great, don't get me wrong! My aunts and uncles are really cool, my cousins are nice...It's just when everyone gets together it's so chaotic." I explained.

"Yeah. Really chaotic." Cora mumbled.

"It can't be that bad." Billie shrugged.

"Picture this; Doe family barbecue, summer of 2016." I cringed as Cora started talking, already knowing where the story was gonna go. "Dad is hosting, of course. Everyone's invited. All is well for a couple of hours and then it happens. Nana drinks six shots of the Hennessy she smuggled in, removes her underwear and puts them on top of grandpa's hamburger. 'Eat me!' She yells angrily after he and Genevieve talk about her small ass just one too many times. 'And eat my shitty drawers too!' Genevieve gets angry and takes her earrings out, Nana ties her hair up, and since nobody can get to them quick enough, they start to fight. Only, Genevieve can't fight. So, what really happens is, Nana whoops her ass for a good bit until she loses her balance, and then Genevieve drags her through the yard by her ponytail. Nana is wearing a dress. Nana's underwear is on grandpa's hamburger... Do you see where I'm going with this?" Cora raised her brow.