{130}✔️

Dahlia's outfit:

Kit's outfit:

Dahlia's POV ************

Dahlia's POV
************

"That one looks like a boat." I grinned as I pointed up at the cloud that appeared to be passing by.

"I see a scooter," Madi said. I tilted my head, narrowed my eyes, and then nodded. "Yeah, I can see that."

Madi got to pick what we did today. Since yesterday was really busy, he decided that we should spend all of today just relaxing. He loves birdwatching and cloud watching, so that's what we're doing.

We drove to a nearby park which didn't have that many people there, thankfully, and now we're all just lying on the grass, staring up at the clouds.

I was iffy about spending most of my day outside since I fucking hate summer, but it's actually been really peaceful. It's not really that hot today and there's a nice breeze. The sun is pretty much hidden by the clouds, although it's still nice and bright out. It's mostly quiet, other than the sound of the trees rustling and the birds chirping. It's nice.

"That looks like a skirt." He pointed to another one. I nodded and let out a small hum.

This is the most relaxed I've been in a while. This is the fucking life. I let my eyes flutter shut for a few seconds, but they didn't stay closed for long.

"I see titties." Billie's voice interrupted my peace and I opened my eyes, only to see her standing over me with her hands on her knees, clearly staring at my boobs.

"I know you are talking about Dahlia's, but I see breasts too." Madi pointed to some clouds and we all looked at them. Huh. They really did look like tits.