{141}✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

"If Cooper didn't snore so loudly, I probably would've gotten a better night's sleep!" Billie huffed, glaring at him as we walked down the bus steps.

"I do not snore!" He defended himself quickly. "You were probably hearing Dahlia. She snores."

"Don't bring me into it!" I blushed. "And it couldn't have been me anyway. I was too busy being kept up by Cora's sleep talking."

"I don't sleep talk, you idiot, I'm not a lunatic!" She huffed. "I was pissed off so I was muttering to myself."

"Yeah, you talk to yourself and yet you're not a lunatic," I rolled my eyes. "I was pissed off too but I wasn't keeping you up by constantly talking to myself!"

"Well, if your girlfriend hadn't been stupid enough to hire a bus driver without a valid license and no mechanical experience, we would've never been stuck out here in the middle of nowhere and I wouldn't have to talk to myself. I could've been talking to Hayes instead." She narrowed her eyes.

"Oh. My. God!" I huffed. "We're literally stranded out here with no way of getting in contact with our brother who just had a baby and the only thing you're worried about is Hayes?! How selfish could you be?!"

"Oh, shut up!" She scoffed. "If Billie wasn't here you'd be talking about her constantly! 'Oh, I wonder if Billie's okay?', 'Oh, Billie must be so worried right now!', 'Oh, blah, blah, blah, Billie, Billie, Billie!' SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She screamed.

"Okay, guys, come on!" Billie clapped her hands as she stood in the middle of us. "This is ridiculous! You're both just cranky because you didn't get any sleep!"

"No, we're cranky because you were dumb enough to hire some random guy from Craig's list—"

"Craig's list?!" Cadence gasped.

"Hey, you're not about to stand here and keep calling my girlfriend names!" I spat, glaring at Cora.

"Thank you, baby." Billie grinned, trying to kiss me. I quickly dodged her and sent her a glare too. "Oh, knock it off, you idiot!"

She gasped loudly. "Harsh!"

"You guys should stop putting all the blame on me!" Cooper grumbled. "I'm a good driver, and that's what I was hired to do! Drive! Not fix some hunk of junk that your little lady got off eBay!" He told me.

"Hunk of junk?! Don't you talk about bus Dahlia that way!" Billie spat.

"Yeah! Billie spent a lot of money on this beautiful bus!" I backed her up.

"See, that's just it!" He nodded. "You think it's real beautiful because it's green and it's got your name on it, but guess what, honey? Take the paint off and you'll quickly see that it's just what I said it was. A hunk. Of. Junk." He smirked as he took his key and scratched some of the paint off, making us all cringe.

"You're paying for that! Yeah, that's coming right out of your paycheck!" Billie yelled.

"My paycheck?! You're not paying me diddly darn! I wouldn't be able to afford ordering off the McDonald's dollar menu with what you're paying me!" He chuckled. "Face it, little one. You screwed up when you ordered a school bus for only $800. You're the only one to blame for this, not me!"