{41}✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

The chaos went from being chaotic to being mega chaotic as soon as we heard that. People started running in every direction, trying to get the hell out of there, but I stayed frozen in my spot. There was too much happening.

Julian and Caden are still fighting, Julian's starting to get the upper hand and Caden is bleeding a lot. I have no idea where Denny is or if he's okay, I don't know if he even knows that the police are here and if he does, I don't know if he's gonna be able to get out in time. Cadence was almost raped, I took advantage of Kai, made up with Kai, and Billie hooked up with some girl, none of which should matter right now but it totally does.

I wonder if Cora's doing okay right now? I wonder how she is? Is she bored? Is she sleeping? Is Denver gay? Who does he like? Is my dad on his break yet? I should talk to him more.

My hearts pounding too hard and too loud, everything and everyone is an absolute blur, everything's moving too fast and I just want it to stop. I can't stop other people, but I can stop me, so that's what I'm gonna do.

I let out a small breath before plopping down right on the spot, grunting as I hit the ground. My ass hurts now, but it's fine.

People are screaming and shouting and going absolutely insane, and I can't blame them. Most of us are underage and there's tons of weed here, and apparently cocaine and who knows what else. Nobody wants to have to deal with their parents coming to pick them up from jail because of a damn party.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Get the fuck up!"

I blinked slowly before looking up, only to see a scared looking Billie standing there. She didn't leave already? "Bil?"

"We have to fucking go, dude, that's what you do when the cops come! You run!" She screamed. I shook my head.

"N-No. It's too much going on right now, there's too much—I'm good. It's fine, I'll be fine, just go." I muttered.

She sighed and sat down beside me.

"You're scared, I know. You're panicking, you might be having an anxiety attack. It's gonna be okay, baby, I promise! We have to get out of here, though, okay? We'll be fine when we leave."

"They're still fighting." I pointed at Caden and Julian.

She huffed before getting up and storming over to them. She used all her force and shoved Julian off of Caden, then took out a can of what seemed to be pepper spray and covered her eyes before spraying it at him. He shouted loudly as he rolled around, desperately scratching at his eyes. He crawled over to the now empty pool and let himself fall in.

Billie grabbed Caden and pulled him up as quickly as she could before grabbing his hand and pulling him over to me. I'm pretty sure a little of that pepper spray got on him too, but he's not too phased by it. His face is bleeding badly, though.

"Here He is! No more fighting, right? So come on!"

"Denver—"

"I'm right here!" I heard him yell. I looked up and saw him running over to us. "We've gotta fucking go, they're in the house and they're gonna be out here in like a second!"