11.

nobody's pov
february 28th
8:15 pm

"i should get home soon." minho spoke up while he put his phone in his back pocket after checking the time, "jisung wants me to be asleep by nine tonight."

"is this because of you falling asleep in dance earlier?" hyunjin questioned the elder as he took a bite of his pretzel.

"yep." minho sighed, "now he wants me to sleep early tonight."

hyunjin stopped, covering his mouth while chewing, "why don't you two just date already?"

"can you speak to me when your mouth isn't full of food?" minho sassed the younger who rolled his eyes and continued to chew.

"done." hyunjin stuck out his tongue to receive a disgusted face from the elder, "anyway, why don't you two just date already?"

"jisung doesn't like me like that." minho shook his head at hyunjin's question, "he called me ugly."

hyunjin tried to contain his laughter, but couldn't help to let out a few giggles. minho turned to the younger and glared at him, "shut the fuck up, giraffe."

"at least my crush didn't call me ugly." hyunjin continued to laugh.

"at least my crush knows of my existence." minho shot back, "and you're the one having two crushes yet they both don't know you exist!"

"hey!" hyunjin said in an offended tone, "that was so uncalled for!"

"yeah, yeah, just shut up and eat your pretzel." minho let out a laugh, pushing hyunjin's pretzel towards his lips.

the two boys walked home together, considering they only lived a few houses down from each other. the walk consisted of sarcastic remarks to each other, a bunch of laughter, along with teasing and playfulness towards each other. the boys parted the moment they walked into their neighborhood, since they lived on opposite sides of the street.

the moment minho got home, he went upstairs to take a quick shower and get ready for bed, even though it seemed too early to be doing such things for him. but then again, a promise was a promise.

8:45 pm

"i'm not even tired." minho complained to himself as he looked up at the ceiling.

the boy had been laying in bed for around ten minutes now. the moment he got out of the shower, he changed into pajamas and headed for his bed, turning off all the lights in the room and sitting in complete darkness.

"this is so fucking boring." he cursed, letting out an annoyed sound.

suddenly, the dark room was brightened by his phone vibrating with a notification. the boy rolled over, opening his phone and looking at the message he just received.

messenger
texting: jisung

jisung:
are you in bed?

minho:
yes father

jisung:
send proof>:(

minho:

i'm in bed, fatheraren't you proud

i'm in bed, father
aren't you proud

jisung:
yes, i'm very proud
now sleep

minho:
but i can't

jisung:
sleep baby
bubby*
oops

minho:
the a and u are on completely different sides of the keyboard
if you're gonna call me baby, at least own up to it

jisung:
shut up ugly baby>:(

minho:
thank you, baby
but i think i'd be able to sleep much easier if you were right next to me

jisung:
i'd cough on you
make you get sick

minho:
then we can stay home together
it doesn't sound like a bad idea to me

jisung:
listen buddy
i was kidding

minho:
i like baby better

jisung:
shut up ugly

minho:
you forgot the baby

jisung:
no i didn't
anyways it's almost 9
please just try to sleep tonight

minho:
i cant sleep
so tell me and i'll find a way

jisung:
sTOP SINGING INSOMNIA

minho:
listen here you little shit
bang chan, being a soundcloud artist
IS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD

jisung:
no wonder he has everyone after him at school
i wish

minho:
bitch
hello

jisung:
what

minho:
i've literally been—
ugh, never mind
i'm going to bed
night.

jisung:
wait no, minho
don't leave me on a note like this
i don't want you going to bed upset

minho:
it's almost nine
i need to sleep

jisung:
i change my time to 9:30

minho:
i promised you 9

jisung:
promise me 9:30

minho:
nope
night.

jisung:
goodnight:/
read @ 8:55 pm