180.

nobody's pov
june 22nd
3:00 pm

the group of teenagers had taken hyunsoo and jian out on an aquarium date, which the younger boys seemed to really be enjoying.

"look at that stingray!" hyunsoo gasped out, walking up to the glass and pressing his hands against the glass, "hi, buddy."

jian followed the younger, standing next to him and looking at the stingray and laughing, "woah, it looks so cool up close!"

"jian, i hope it stings you." minho spoke up, grabbing the younger's attention.

"it's behind a glass, minho." he pointed out, "therefore, it can't get me."

"i want to name it." hyunsoo blurted out of nowhere, "he looks like a william, doesn't he?"

jeongin started laughing, walking over to hyunsoo and crouching down to his height, "i feel like maybe he looks like a willy, because he's cute, and so is that name."

the younger gasped out, looking at jeongin, "you're right!" he said, before turning back to the glass, "hi, willy."

"why can't you be like that with jian?" jisung questioned, pinching his boyfriend's arm.

"yeah, minho, why can't you be nice to me?" jian turned to the elder, crossing his arms and pouting, "you're such a meanie!"

"that kid truly is a devil in disguise." felix whispered into changbin's ear, making his boyfriend laugh.

minho rolled his eyes, "i will throw you into the tank filled with sharks, jian." the boy threatened, "don't make me."

soojin laughed at the elder, punching his arm, "knock it off."

jian continued to pout at minho, waiting to get a reaction from the elder. minho stared at the younger, shaking his head, "you're not cute."

"tsch, you're just blind." jian responded, "is your grandpa stage hitting you already?"

hyunjin laughed at the younger, covering his mouth as minho glared at him. "it was a good comeback though." the boy mumbled under his breath, making seungmin laugh.

minho continued to shake his head, walking over to jian and throwing the boy over his shoulder, "where's the shark tank?"

jian started laughing at minho, as he enjoyed messing around with the boy. "if you throw me in, i'm taking you down with me."

hyunsoo looked over, questioning the two. the younger turned back to jeongin, grabbing the boy's hand, "let's go find nemo."

jeongin nodded his head, letting the younger lead the way. the group of teenagers soon followed, as minho was still carrying jian.

"you know, you're just my free ride." jian spoke up, "carrying me like this is pretty fun."

minho paused for a moment, realizing the boy was right. the elder stopped walking, dropping jian back down, "have fun walking."

the younger pouted, grabbing onto minho's hand as he began walking. the elder boy stared for a minute, only to give into jian and hold the younger's hand back. the two caught up with the rest of the group, going to where all the fish were. jian let go of minho's hand, going over to hyunsoo and holding his hand instead.

"look, it's nemo!" hyunsoo pointed to jian, after letting go of jeongin's hand.

jian smiled, looking around in the tank, "oh, and there's dory!"

"please tell me why those kids are so cute." chan said as he walked up to minho, "they're so tiny."

"i don't want them to go back to malaysia." woojin sighed, resting his head on chan's shoulder, "can't they just stay here?"