51.

nobody's pov
march 29th
10:00 pm

"hey baby," minho greeted the younger as he walked into his room, "let's do something."

jisung looked up from his phone, setting it down on his nightstand and sitting up, "at ten at night? what could we possibly do at ten?"

"go on a date." minho smiled, receiving a confused look from jisung.

"a date? where?" jisung questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

minho pointed towards jisung's balcony, "let's watch the stars."

"you're such a romantic little shit." jisung laughed at minho, getting out of bed and opening the glass door.

"hey! what's wrong with that?" minho questioned the younger who was already outside.

"nothing." jisung continued to laugh, "bring a pillow and a blanket."

minho nodded his head at jisung's orders, walking over to the younger's bed and grabbing a blanket and pillow. the elder then walked outside, throwing the essentials at his boyfriend who was laying on the couch. minho then closed the balcony door, walking over to jisung and laying on top of him.

"get off of me, loser!" jisung whined, pushing up on minho's chest.

"what a lovely way to treat your boyfriend on this fine date." minho giggled, sitting up and getting off of jisung.

jisung looked over at minho, "you'll always be a loser, even if you're my boyfriend." the younger sat up, placing the pillow behind the both of them, "i'll even call you a loser during my vows."

the elder looked over and shook his head, "i'm going to cancel this date."

"it was last minute so it's not like it's going to do much." jisung shrugged, earning a saddened look from minho, "wait no, i was kidding!"

minho shook his head again, moving to the opposite side of the couch and going on his phone as a way to ignore jisung.

"babe," jisung whined, looking over at minho. the younger got no response, which made him scoot closer to minho, looking up at him, "baby."

minho glanced over at jisung, then back at his phone, "what?"

jisung sighed out, laying his head against minho's shoulder, "i was only kidding, baby."

minho looked up from his phone and straight ahead. the elder put his phone away, after it started playing their playlist they made together. he then turned to the younger, laughing at him, "i know you were."

jisung lifted his head off of minho's shoulder, looking up at him, "asshole! you made me feel so bad!"

minho continued to laugh at the younger, pulling him back into his arms. jisung crossed his arms over his chest, pouting from minho's prank. minho smiled softly, kissing jisung's forehead. the boys fixed their position, as minho was now sitting against the arm rest and had jisung in between his legs. jisung sat up, grabbing the blanket and putting it over the two. he then got the pillow, holding onto it as he leaned back on minho's chest.

"the stars are so pretty tonight." minho spoke softly, running his fingers through jisung's hair, "but my star is the prettiest."

jisung felt a smile fall upon his face at minho's cheesy comment. the younger held the pillow tighter, as he started to speak up, "minho, when did you fall in love with me?"

"when did i fall in love with you?" minho repeated the question. the boy started to hum, thinking of the time.

"come on! you remembered every detail about me that one time, how can you not remember when you fell in love with me?" jisung questioned, furrowing his eyebrows as he looked at minho.

"because i fall in love with you everyday." minho smiled softly, "do i have to tell you about every moment i've fallen in love with you?"

jisung shook his head, "i wanna know the first time, like, when you knew you were in love with me."

minho continued to think, looking down at jisung and running his fingers through his hair again, "the first time i knew i was in love was after changbin's thirteenth birthday party. you were afraid to walk home alone because of how dark it was, so you asking me first to walk you home really meant something to me." minho explained, "and, of course we were already dating at the time, but, i just felt a different feeling with you that night. the way you held my hand made my heart skip tons of beats, and how you kissed my cheek on your front porch before going inside made me get so gushy." minho looked at jisung with a soft smile, "that night was when i realized i loved you."

jisung looked up at minho and smiled, "i fell in love with you when you came and surprised me in the middle of the night after i cried to you after how bad my day was." jisung said, looking back down at his hands and laying his head on minho's chest, "i'm pretty sure we were thirteen at the time, too. but, i really did feel super special that night, as it made me realize how much you cared for me as you spent the rest of the night with me and tried to make my day better." jisung smiled to himself, "and honestly, that day became one of my favorite days."

minho smiled at jisung, unlacing his fingers from the younger's hair. he looked down at jisung's hand, smiling softly to himself as he intertwined their fingers and lifted jisung's hands to his lips, kissing it.

"minho," jisung spoke up, looking at the elder, "i'm really happy that you're my boyfriend."

the elder couldn't stop smiling at this point, looking down at the younger, "i'm really happy that you're my boyfriend, too, jisung."

jisung looked down at the hand minho was holding and smiled, holding it tighter, "thank you for putting up with me and loving me."

"baby, you say that like it's a chore to love you." minho shook his head, "i love you more than anything, and i'll always put up with you because you'll always be the one to have my heart, no matter what happens."

jisung looked up at minho, kissing the elder's cheek, "i love you."

minho looked at jisung, softly pressing his lips against the younger's and pulling away with a soft smile, "and i love you more, baby."