141.

nobody's pov
may 25th
5:45 am

minho woke up early, due to the fact he wanted to get ready. the elder boy looked over, seeing jisung still peacefully sleeping.

"baby," minho called out, lightly kissing the boy's cheek, "it's time to get up."

jisung moved his head, covering his face with his hand, "why must you wake me up so early?" he complained.

"because we have a long day ahead of us, so we better get up early." minho explained.

jisung sighed out, sitting up and crossing his arms, "i don't see why i have to be up if the sun isn't up."

the elder giggled, getting out of bed and leaning over, reaching his arms out for jisung. jisung glanced over, "you're gonna pick me up?"

"gotta treat my baby like a baby if he's going to be this whiny." minho responded, teasing the younger.

"i can get out of bed just fine, thank you." jisung sassed minho, rolling his eyes as he put the elder's arms down.

"damn, keep your attitude up and i'm gonna make your ass walk home." the elder threatened.

"it's five in the morning on a saturday!" the younger whined, "i don't get up this early at all, lee minwhore."

"i'm really going to make you walk home." minho shook his head, "keep the attitude up, babe."

"keep the attitude up, babe." jisung mimicked, "you're the one who woke me up super early, so you deserve the attitude."

minho stared at the boy as he crossed his arms, "don't be acting like a brat."

"don't be acting like a brat." jisung mimicked again, "or what?"

minho leaned down, uncrossing his arms so he could grab jisung's chin and make him look at him, "you don't like it when i'm a so called bitch of a top, so don't make me become one."

"wow, so scary." the younger rolled his eyes, "i'm very scared of you, too scary for me."

minho furrowed his eyebrows, glaring at jisung. jisung looked back at the boy, "what? are you gonna punish me if i don't stop acting like a brat?" he questioned, "go ahead, lee minwhore."

the elder boy shook his head, "you wouldn't want it." minho leaned closer to jisung, "watch your tone, han jisung."

jisung looked into minho's eyes, seeing the elder's glare, "okay, maybe you're actually scaring me just a little bit."

"so what do we say to escape any trouble?" the elder questioned.

"i'm sorry for acting like a brat and calling you minwhore." jisung apologized, "please don't be a meanie and don't punish me."

minho smiled softly, pressing his lips against jisung's forehead, "good, baby."

the elder let go of jisung's chin, walking away from the younger to grab both of their phones and keys. jisung watched minho, as he laid back down on minho's bed.

"babe," minho shook his head, laughing, "come on, i need to get you home."

"but i am home." jisung responded, getting up from minho's bed, only to lay back down in it but in a more comfortable position, "goodnight, minho."

minho continued to shake his head, setting down both his and jisung's stuff. the elder walked over to jisung, leaning down to him, "you're not going to leave, huh?"

"nope." the younger smiled, looking up at minho, "cuddle me to bed."

minho sighed out, "but baby, i have a surprise for you later and i don't want to mess it up."

"just have felix pick me up earlier." he responded, "but not at this hour, i'm too tired to do anything."

the elder hummed out, rolling jisung over just by a little bit so he can get into bed with him. jisung smiled brightly, rolling over to face minho, "i win, again."

"you're still a little shit." the elder pointed out, "bratty little shit."

"i apologized though." jisung whined, "don't be a meanie."

"i'm not going to punish you, baby." minho responded, wrapping his arms around jisung's waist, "you get an excuse because you're tired."

"so i could cuss you out right now and get away with it?" jisung asked, joking around with minho.

"ask your ass after, and tell me if you got away with it or not." minho joked back, although he was being slightly serious.

"lee minho, you're the fucking cutest person ever and i fucking love you so very much. why the fuck must you be so cute you little shit? anytime i see you i just want to give you so many kisses and love on you hardcore." jisung responded, "in conclusion, i love you bitch, and i ain't ever gonna stop loving you, bitch."

minho started laughing at jisung, pulling the boy closer, "okay, that's not what i expected."

"i'm a good boy." jisung smiled, wrapping his arms around minho's neck, "just kidding, i'm just scared of getting a whooping from you."

"you're not, baby." the elder responded, "i just didn't want to deal with your bratty ass so i threatened a punishment."

jisung nodded his head, laying it against the elder's chest, "i love you, minwhore."

minho started laughing, shaking his head, "i love you, jihoe." he smiled softly, "goodnight, baby."

authors note:
fancy soty 2k19
honestly if fancy doesn't get soty, i'm calling all award ceremonies rigged because bruh... that song is >>>>>>. i'll literally be doing nothing and my brain will just go, "FanCyYyYyY yOuUuuUuU!"
ok but talking about soty makes me miss ikon a hell of a lot because all i think about is love scenario and how it literally became korea's national anthem and how happy ikon used to be and— fuck yg.
i'm so sad i miss ot7 ikon :((
i have faith in god gd when he comes back from the military to overthrow the current ceo and add hanbinnie back though🥺🥺 gd don't let me down bby i love u sm pls