161.

nobody's pov
june 2nd
10:00 am

minho set his phone on top of jisung's nightstand, as the boy got out of bed and ran downstairs with jisung trailing behind him. the elder boy walked into the kitchen, seeing mingyu holding hyunsoo. soojin looked over at minho and started laughing, "you're in trouble, gyu."

minho glared at mingyu, as he crossed his arms over his chest. "give me my baby." he said.

hyunsoo looked at minho, a smile appearing on the young boy's face. the boy jumped down from mingyu's arms, as he ran over to minho. minho quickly picked up the younger, still glaring at mingyu, "watch your step, mingyu."

"i was jus-"

"no, no excuses." minho shook his head, "hyunsoo is my baby."

"imagining you as a dad kind of scares me, because i don't think you'll ever share the child with me." jisung confessed.

"well that's different." the elder told jisung, "of course i'd share our child- but i'm not sharing hyunsoo."

hyunsoo let out a giggle, as he then looked at minho's neck. the younger boy let out a gasp, touching the boy's hickey, "what happened?"

"yeah, minho." soojin smirked at the boy, "what happened?"

"why are you acting like you don't know?" jisung questioned soojin, "you're the one who decided to hit us with a curling iron for no reason."

soojin stared at jisung, giving him a judging look. "right," she shook her head at his excuse, "i didn't think it was on, but my bad."

hyunsoo looked over at his sister, "why'd you hit both of them?" the boy then turned back to minho, "does it hurt?"

minho paused for a moment, realizing that burns hurt when they're touched. the boy turned to look at hyunsoo, "a little bit, but your love touch makes it feel better."

"god, such lame ass excuses." soojin mumbled under her breath as she rolled her eyes, making mingyu laugh.

hyunsoo smiled at minho, his eyes widening at the thought in his mind, "guys!" he practically squealed out, "jian comes in a week!"

"so i get to meet your boyfriend?" jisung asked, questioning his cousin.

"he's not my boyfriend, but yes." the boy nodded, "i'm so excited, i miss him."

"i'm sure he misses you too, hyunnie." mingyu spoke up, "you'll see him soon."

"jian will be lucky if minho let's someone else spend time with you." soojin confessed, "very lucky."

"he's my baby, leave me alone." minho pouted, holding hyunsoo closer, "mine."

"you treat him like he's a baby." jisung pointed out to minho, "he's ten."

"and?" the boy questioned, "you're just mad you're no longer getting my love."

jisung glared at minho, clicking his tongue, "and if i am?" he questioned, "i'm your boyfriend, i deserve love."

minho shrugged, turning to hyunsoo, "do you want to go and watch a movie?"

"sure." the younger boy smiled, "to jisung's room we go!"

minho smiled at hyunsoo, taking the younger boy upstairs. jisung watched the two, his jaw dropping as he turned back to mingyu and soojin, "did my boyfriend just pick my cousin over me?"

"hyunsoo's less annoying, so." soojin sat on top of the counter, laughing at jisung who only got more offended, "chill, he's just happy to be around a kid and experience his future dad life."