102.

nobody's pov
may 3rd
11:00 am

"mingyu," soojin said probably for the fifth time now, as she's been trying to wake the boy up. the girl groaned out, as she got tired of her failed attempts. instead of trying for another time, she attempted to get out of his grasp, only to get pulled closer.

"don't go." the boy mumbled out, holding onto her.

"oh, so now you want to wake up?" she sassed him, looking up at him.

"i've been up." mingyu confessed, "i just didn't want you to get out of bed and leave me."

soojin stared at the boy, shaking her head, "i'm getting out of bed."

"no." mingyu whined, "don't leave me." the boy looked at her, pouting, "please, baby."

soojin rolled her eyes, sighing, "fine, but only five more minutes."

mingyu smiled, smothering the girl's cheek in kisses. soojin laughed at the boy, moving her face away, "so many kisses."

"and i get zero in return." mingyu responded, sighing.

"you act as if i don't love you." soojin shook her head, "spreading lies out here."

"oooh, you love each other." hyunsoo teased the two, walking into his sisters room, "soojinnie, can i have your phone again? i wanna text jian."

"oooh, you love jian." mingyu teased back, looking over his shoulder to look at the younger boy.

"yes, i do love jian. he's such a nice person and i can't wait for you guys to meet him." hyunsoo smiled, "now can i please have your phone, soojinnie?"

"hold on, you told me you didn't have a crush on him." soojin said, sitting up in mingyu's grasp, "now you're gonna tell mingyu you love him?"

"n-no!" hyunsoo immediately said, "i love him, as a friend!" the younger shook his head, "as a friend, soo."

soojin clicked her tongue, "uh huh." the girl then laid back down, "you can have my phone, it's on the nightstand."

"thank you." hyunsoo said excitedly, "oh, can i ask him to spend the night too?"

"go ahead, bub." soojin smiled, "whatever makes you happy."

"yay, okay." hyunsoo grabbed soojin's phone, unlocking it and going to jian's contact, "one more thing, what time is the date?"

"if baby here would let me out of his arms, we could have the date at one." the girl responded, "but this boy doesn't want to let go of me."

"nope." mingyu smiled as he shook his head, "i'm not ready to get out of bed yet."

"let her out of your arms, i wanna see jian!" hyunsoo complained, "come on, mingyu."

"yeah, mingyu." soojin said, backing up hyunsoo, "let go of me."

the elder boy pouted, as he let go of soojin and sat up, crossing his arms over his chest. soojin laughed at the boy, telling hyunsoo to tell jian that they'll pick him up at one. once the younger received that information, he left the two elders alone, closing the door behind him. soojin looked over, seeing mingyu still pouting.

"you're such a baby." she said while sitting up, "a big ass pouting baby." the girl moved closer to the boy, kissing his cheek, "it's okay, when we get home, we will cuddle hours on end."

mingyu continued looking at the girl, pouting at her. soojin smiled at the boy, using her hand to squish his cheeks, kissing his nose, "you're so cute."

mingyu smiled softly, holding onto soojin's wrist, "go take a shower, baby."

soojin nodded her head, getting out of bed as she headed for her closet, taking out a black tank top with jeans and a jean jacket. the girl then showed her outfit to mingyu, "does this look good?"