85.

nobody's pov
april 18th
2:30 am

"fuck, it's late." minho cursed, checking the time on his phone before putting it back on jisung's nightstand, "we really need to go to bed, especially it being a school night."

"but i'm not tired." jisung whined, burrowing his face into minho's neck, "i want to stay awake with you."

"we have school, baby." the elder responded, running his hand through jisung's hair, "i think it's best if we get rest."

jisung pulled away from minho, looking at his ceiling and letting out a sigh. "or," jisung looked over at minho, "we could skip school tomorrow."

"and do what?" minho questioned, looking over at jisung.

jisung thought about it for a while, humming to himself, "we could have our fort date?"

"babe, that's not going to take up all day." minho responded, "we should do something that'll take up all day."

"we could pull a changbin and felix." jisung suggested as he started to laugh at his own sentence.

minho stopped to process what jisung said, furrowing his eyebrows, "what the fuck did you just say?"

jisung's laughter increased, shaking his head, "i was kidding, baby."

the elder sat up, placing a pillow behind his back and leaning against the headboard of the bed. minho continued to think about the things they could do tomorrow. "we could go to the amusement park." he suggested, looking over at jisung.

"i don't have money for that." jisung pouted, sitting up as well, leaning his head against minho's shoulder.

"then it's a date." minho smiled softly, "my treat, and i pay."

"you can't constantly spend money on me, minho." jisung sighed out, "i feel so bad that i'm not able to spoil you the way you spoil me."

"i don't really care about that though, jisung." minho responded, looking down at jisung, "i don't mind that you aren't able to spoil me the same way, because," minho took his hand and lifted jisung's chin, "your love is the best way to spoil me."

jisung smiled at minho, as he let out a soft laugh and rolled his eyes, "you're so cliché."

"i'm easy to please, babe." minho smiled back, taking his hand away, "so what do you say, yeah?"

jisung let out a sigh, "i guess." the younger then paused, "but don't get annoyed with me when i'm constantly bothering you with kisses and cuddles."

"that could never bother me." the elder responded, leaning down and planting a kiss on the younger's forehead, "okay, but really, we should go to bed."

"but i'm not tired." jisung argued in a whining voice, "why don't you stay up with me and watch a movie?"

minho let out a groan, "baby, staying up is not good for your health."

"please." jisung begged while giving minho pleading eyes, "pretty please with a cherry on top?"

the elder looked over at jisung, taking in a deep breath and letting it out. minho reached over, grabbing jisung's remote off of his nightstand and turning on the tv. the elder grabbed the pillow from behind him and fixed it as he laid down and laid his head on top of the pillow. jisung smiled brightly, laying down next to minho and placing a leg across his waist. the younger wrapped an arm a little bit above his leg, and leaned his head against minho's chest.

"what movie?" minho asked, wrapping his free arm around jisung's waist.

"train to busan." jisung responded, earning a judging look from minho.

"you're going to get scared, and you're also going to cry." minho told the younger who disagreed, "alright, but i'll just say i told you so now before it even happens."

WARNING: train to busan spoilers ahead

the elder then searched for the movie jisung picked, clicking on it and pressing play. he then put the volume to a decent number, where they were able to hear but it wasn't loud enough to wake up or bother anyone in jisung's house. minho then placed the remote back on jisung's nightstand, moving his now free hand to jisung's thigh, holding onto it.

"see, it's not even scary." jisung pointed out to the elder, "i'm not going to get scared."

"just wait." the elder said, tapping his hand against jisung's thigh, waiting specifically for the deer scene.

as the two watched the start of the movie, minho continued to anticipate the one part he knew would get his boyfriend.

"holy shit!" jisung whisper yelled out after hearing the car hit the animal, "what the fuck was that?"

"just keep watching." minho told the boy, letting out a slight chuckle as he knew his boyfriend would get scared.

jisung continued to watch the movie like minho told him, which he regretted watching this scene. "ew, is it— is it alive?!" jisung questioned in shock, "what the hell? that's so disgusting, and- ew!" the boy went on as he scrunched up his face, "i hate how it's almost as if it's staring into my soul."

minho tried his best to contain his laughter, but he thought jisung's commentary was too amusing, "and you said you weren't going to get scared."

"i wasn't expecting it!" the younger argued, "it's not my fault this dude wanted to hit the stupid deer."

minho continued to laugh at his boyfriend, shaking his head, "you're such a scaredy cat."

"at least you like cats." jisung mumbled under his breath, making minho laugh even more.

minho bit down on his lip to make himself stop laughing, as he wanted to focus on the movie.

the two continued to watch the movie, as the scenes started to escalate into the ending scenes with the father and the passenger on the train. which, jisung wasn't very well at keeping his mouth shut, considering he was the type to talk during a movie and express his commentary.

"are you fucking serious? that stupid bitch just fucking, ugh." jisung rolled his eyes, as he turned to look at minho, "babe, did you see that? he fu— oh." the boy became quiet once he realized his boyfriend fell asleep.

jisung looked back at his tv, then at his nightstand as he took his hand off of minho's waist and reached over, grabbing the remote. the boy paused his tv, before proceeding to turning it off and placing the remote back where it was. jisung leaned over a little bit more, turning off his light and looking at the time on his phone.

"four in the morning, i really should get some rest now." jisung whispered to himself while moving back and placing his hand back on minho's waist. the younger moved his head up, kissing minho's cheeks and laying it back down on his shoulder, "goodnight baby, i love you." the boy whispered, before closing his eyes and joining minho into slumber.

authors note:
hhhhh i'm sorry if i spoiled train to busan for anyone. i tried to not give much information on it out><
also sorry for like a day-missed update,,, i kinda slept a lot and then woke up to play minecraft with my friends for five hours straight— mY BaD
also also, thank you all for such kind words on my previous chapter. i feel fine now, i just,,, hhhhh i'm just a sensitive baby, that's all. that day was kind of my point of just: collapsing and being a big time baby because i haven't really unraveled my emotions in a long while, so. bUT! i'm fine now, so thank you all so much for your encouraging words and being there for me!!
as always, i love love love you all

 bUT! i'm fine now, so thank you all so much for your encouraging words and being there for me!!as always, i love love love you all