107.

nobody's pov
may 9th
9:00 pm

"i feel bad for rejecting hyunjin earlier." jeongin confessed as he sat up.

"so do i." seungmin sighed out, placing his pen on top of the notebook with their ideas.

"he seemed sad that we couldn't hangout." the younger said as he leaned against his bed, "i hope it didn't affect him too much."

"hopefully it didn't." seungmin responded as he sat up as well, "it's alright, hopefully we'll be done with his promposal before this weekend and we can ask him."

jeongin nodded his head, laying down on his stomach as he looked up at seungmin, "how many ideas do we have?"

seungmin passed the younger the notebook, showing him the ideas that he's written down.

mission: ask hyunjin to prom
take him to a fancy restaurant and have them bring out a dessert with "prom?" written in chocolate
go with rose petals and write out "prom?" with them
have a candle lit picnic where we ask afterwards

jeongin gasped out after he came up with an idea he liked that basically combined all three. the boy then reached for the pen, writing it down on the notebook.

take hyunjin out to a restaurant, then one of us leaves early to go to the beach and set up. at the beach, have a display of "prom?" written in rose petals, with *fake* candles (we don't promote fires) around it.

the younger then passed seungmin back the notebook, smiling brightly at his idea. seungmin looked down at the notebook, giggling at jeongin, "we don't promote fires, really?" he said through his laughter as he then smiled at jeongin, "i think that idea is perfect, and i'm sure he will love it."

"we have to protect the earth, silly." jeongin giggled, sitting up, "do you really think he will love it?"

"of course." seungmin responded, "it's a really cute idea."

"now we just have to think of restaurants and buy the candles and roses." the younger huffed out.

"and," seungmin spoke up, gaining the younger's attention, "maybe we can write him separate letters on how much we love him and give them to him at dinner?"

"that's so cute and sweet." jeongin smiled, "let's do it."

seungmin smiled back, kissing jeongin's forehead, "mission ask hyunjin to prom, in action."

authors note:
okay i think??? my motivation is coming back??? i just had a mini downfall but it's oKaY. listening to hey there delilah brought me back🥴
HEY THERE DELILAH IS A BOMB SONG K BYE