187.

nobody's pov
june 29th
10:00 pm

"okay, minho, ignoring everyone's messages isn't going to solve anything." soojin told the boy who rejected his friends call for the fifth time.

"why can't i do it?" minho questioned, "you did it too when you and mingyu broke up." the boy paused, "sorry, that was insensitive."

the girl shook her head, "it's okay." she reassured the boy, only to turn back to him, "i turned my phone off just to ignore mingyu's messages, i wasn't ignoring everyone else's."

"i just don't feel ready to talk to anyone right now." minho sighed out, leaning back on the park bench as he watched the river water slowly move, "i don't know what to say to anyone."

soojin hummed a response, unlocking her phone and texting the group chat to stop calling minho, and that he didn't want to talk to anyone right now. the girl then put her phone away after sending the message, looking at the river with minho. "i guess shit just likes to suck for the both of us, huh?" the girl questioned, making minho softly laugh.

"who knew the person you love the most would be the same person to tell you that you're basically not doing enough?" minho questioned back, "shit is so stupid."

"boys are stupid and don't have a brain." the girl responded, "besides you, you're one of the good ones."

the boy laughed again, which started to turn into sad laughter as jisung's words repeated in his head. "he's been talking to him for weeks, soo." the boy shook his head, "how could he just fucking do that?"

"i hope what happened today was only to get you jealous." soojin confessed, "i really hope it was just all part of a plan to make you jealous."

"who knows?" minho questioned, "maybe jisung is right, and i didn't give him enough attention."

"minho, you and i both know that's bullshit." the girl said as she looked over, "come on, you've spent every fucking day of summer with him."

"but when hyunsoo and jian came, i guess my attention from him did drift." the boy confessed, sighing out.

"bullfuckingshit." soojin shook her head, shifting her body so she was sitting and facing minho's direction, "even with my baby brother and jian here, you've made sure to include jisung."

"but was it enough?" minho questioned, looking at soojin, "really, was it?"

"dude, what kind of dumbass question?" the girl raised an eyebrow, "you spent every day with jisung, and you're going to ask me if it was enough?" she asked, "min, it was more than enough."

minho sighed out, "i don't know, soo. i'm just questioning the entire relationship now." he confessed.

"well, i'll tell you one thing." the girl leaned back, "you're pretty fucking badass." she told the boy, "i mean, in one punch, you had junghyun's nose bleeding." soojin looked back at minho, "i kind of wish changbin didn't hold you back, just so i could've seen you beat his ass."

minho started laughing, which made soojin smile. the boy shook his head, continuing to laugh, "if changbin didn't pull me back when he did, it probably would've ended badly for junghyun."

"his fault for fucking with someone who's taken." the girl shrugged, "he deserves any beating."

the boy continued to shake his head, as he then rested his head against the girl's shoulder, "seungmin would be happy to hear that i feel like blasting congratulations and singing my heart out to the song until i start crying."

"i don't think he'd be happy to hear that you feel like crying, but he would be happy that you feel like listening to his favorite boys." soojin responded, reaching a hand to minho's hair as she ran her fingers through the boy's locks, "congratulations is a perfect song for this situation though, not gonna lie."