90.

nobody's pov
april 20th
12:30 am

hyunjin was reading through the messages of the group chat, even though it was hours later. he had been too busy with his boyfriends to even check his phone, as he was more focused on them and the movie.

"i'll be right back." hyunjin told the two, leaving the downstairs of the house and going outside while dialing changbin's number.

the boy waited awhile for him to answer, which made him wonder if he fell asleep until he heard a, "hello?" on the other side.

"hey, are you okay?" hyunjin questioned, sitting down on the edge of his pool.

"yeah, i'm okay. why do you ask?" changbin asked back.

"i just saw the group chat messages and wanted to make sure you were alright." hyunjin explained, pulling his legs into his chest, "you said you were lonely."

changbin let out a soft laughter at hyunjin's sentence, "you know, i don't mind being alone."

"i know, but i don't like you feeling alone." hyunjin responded.

"it's alright, i ended up going to chan's house and helped him produce music." changbin said, making hyunjin feel better.

"okay," hyunjin sighed of relief, "you promise you're okay?"

"i promise i'm okay, i'm just tired." changbin responded, "you called me just as i was going to bed."

"oops, my bad." hyunjin laughed, "as long as you're okay, because that's what matters."

"i thought your boyfriends mattered but apparently not because you're calling me to make sure i'm okay." changbin teased the boy, which made hyunjin laugh even more.

"of course my boyfriends matter." hyunjin shook his head at changbin's sentence, "but so do my friends."

changbin smiled to himself, "thank you for calling me."

"of course." hyunjin responded, "you should go back to bed, and i'm sorry for interrupting your sleep."

changbin laughed at hyunjin, "it's alright." the boy yawned out, "goodnight, hyunjin."

"goodnight changbin, rest well." hyunjin said back, before hearing the line hang up.

hyunjin got up from where he was sitting, putting his phone back in his pocket as he walked back into his house, closing his back door behind him. the boy walked back into the living room, seeing jeongin asleep on the couch.

"innie fell asleep, babe?" hyunjin questioned seungmin who nodded his head.

"he tried to stay awake for when you'd come back inside but by the looks of it, he couldn't." seungmin giggled at how easily jeongin fell asleep, "we should take him to your room so he doesn't sleep so cramped on the couch."

hyunjin nodded his head, walking over to where jeongin was sleeping and picked him up, holding him from underneath his legs as he had jeongin resting his head on his shoulder.

"you got him, baby?" seungmin asked, receiving another nod.

"just open my bedroom door for me please." hyunjin whispered to the younger, who whispered back an 'okay' and headed upstairs before him.

the two boys headed into hyunjin's room, where seungmin opened the door and pulled the covers down on his bed, so that way it was easier for hyunjin to lay jeongin down. hyunjin bent over his bed, slowly placing jeongin on top. he pulled the covers back over the younger, tucking him in. seungmin fixed jeongin's head position on the pillow so it was more comfortable. the two boys kissed jeongin's forehead, whispering him a, "goodnight." before leaving hyunjin's room so the younger could sleep peacefully.