44.

messenger
texting: minho

jisung:
i cant sleep
are you awake

minho:
yeah, i can't sleep either
i miss you a lot
i just wanna hold you

jisung:
pillows suck at replacing the person you love the most

minho:
they really do
i'm even wearing your hoodie and i just
idk i'm clingy as fuck what else is new🤠

jisung:
i'm as equally clingy as you are, baby
so it's not like anything bad and i don't mind it

minho:
:( i wish i was with you

jisung:
can we facetime
i miss your beautiful voice
and that cute face of yours
read @ 3:00 am

nobody's pov
march 25th
3:00 am

immediately after jisung sent that message, he got an income facetime call from minho.

"you're so beautiful." were the first things jisung said once he answered, as minho was caught off guard, putting in his headphones.

minho smiled softly at the younger, laying down on his bed and looking at his phone screen, "i don't think i'm as beautiful as you though, baby."

"gay." jisung giggled out. the younger then rested his head on top of the palm on his hand, admiring minho. the younger sighed out, "i miss you."

"i miss you." the elder repeated back, slightly pouting, "i wish i was able to hold you right now."

"okay don't pout because that's going to make me want to kiss you and knowing i can't do that, really fucking sucks." jisung told minho, shaking his head, "i just want to be in korea with you, or have you be here with me."

minho sighed softly, looking at his phone with saddened eyes, "it's okay, nine more days."

"nine more days of bullshit." jisung rolled his eyes, "i hate it here."

"but it's your family, babe." minho pointed out, "you don't see them as often as you should, so you should spend time with them."

jisung shook his head again, "i'd like it better if there wasn't that stupid possibility."

minho looked at jisung, seeing how upset he was over the situation. the elder sat back up, looking at his hands and then to jisung, "no matter what happens, i love you." minho paused, "even if you do move, and we end up breaking up, i'll always love you and i'll always belong to you."

at those words, jisung couldn't hold anything back anymore, as he bursted into tears, "i don't want to leave you." he whined, "and i don't want to break up either, or ever be without you." the younger continued to ramble on, "we're supposed to be the couple that lasts forever, but of course, the time i get super fucking happy and get to spend my life with the person i love the most, life has to be a piece of fucking shit."

minho's heart broke at the sight of jisung crying, and he felt even worse knowing he wasn't able to be there to hold him in his arms and calm him down, "even if you do move, it's going to be okay. we graduate soon, and the moment we do, i'll either move to malaysia with you, or have you move back here."

"that's too long without you." jisung wiped his tears, but they kept flowing, "i just want to be with you already."

the elder was going to say something, but he was interrupted with jisung's bedroom door being opened and closed. "hey," the girl said softly, "i heard you crying, and i wanted to make sure you were okay."

jisung looked up to the girl, shaking his head, "i'm fine, soojin." the boy said, wiping his tears.

the girl sighed out, walking over to jisung's desk and getting the box of tissues, handing them to him and looking at his phone screen. the girl softly smiled, "is that minho, your boyfriend?"

jisung nodded his head, pulling out a tissue and dabbing underneath his eyes, "you can say hi to him if you'd like."

soojin looked back at jisung's phone screen, "hi minho, i'm jisung's cousin, soojin."

minho smiled softly, "hi soojin."

jisung got off of his bed, telling the two he's going to go use the bathroom, as he didn't want to cry in front of people any longer. soojin nodded her head, sighing softly.

once the younger left the room, soojin sat down on jisung's bed, "i want to do something about this." she spoke up, "i've never seen him so sad, like honestly. every time that he's come here, he's always been so happy and he would always talk to me about you. i mean he still talks to me about you, but you can tell that he's extremely upset."

"i know." minho sighed, "i know it's because he hates having the possibility of moving there, but i keep telling him i'll do anything to see him if it does happen."

soojin then got an idea, her face practically lighting up, "what if we surprised him?"

"surprised him how?" minho questioned, tilting his head.

soojin looked at jisung's bedroom door, then back at jisung's phone. the girl then grabbed his phone and found minho's contact, texting him her number and deleting the message after hitting send. she placed the phone back where it was, whispering, "text me and i'll tell you more about it, i just don't want him to hear about the plan."

minho nodded his head, as he was interested in what soojin has planned. the two were then interrupted with jisung walking back into his room, thankful that they both stopped talking about whatever soojin was going to tell minho.

"i should leave you two alone now." soojin said as she got off of jisung's bed, "i'll see you two later, yeah?"

jisung nodded his head, reaching his arms out for soojin to give him a hug. the younger smiled, wrapping her arms around her cousin, whispering in his ear, "it's going to be okay, hannie. you can always come cry to me, okay?"

"thank you, soojin." jisung whispered back, pulling away from the hug, "go get some rest, you need it."

soojin nodded her head, walking over to the door, "don't stay up too late you two!" she said, scolding the elders.

the two boys laughed, telling the girl their bye's. soojin then closer the door behind her, letting the two be alone on their call. jisung walked over to his bed, talking the tissues off his bed and placing them back on his desk. he then got into his bed, fixing his phone position.

minho looked at the boy, laying back down, "you going to bed, baby?" he questioned.

jisung hummed a response, laying his head down on his pillow, "i love you, baby. goodnight."

minho smiled at his boyfriend, reaching over and turning off his lamp, "goodnight, baby. i love you more than anything."

authors note—
hi ghost readers, i'm calling you out. i see you.
lmao but,, thank you all for almost 10k!!
also,, soojin isn't the soojin from g-idle,, she's just a random girl who's jisung's cousin that i created so you can imagine her to be whoever you want but i just wanted to let you guys know that
i was debating on making a twice member his cousin and then i was like pFFt NaHhHhH,, so here's this random soojin,,,, the name just popped in my head okay leave me alone
anyway thank you guys for leaving so much feedback recently, it makes me happy to see your comments:* you guys be da sweetest><
thank you again!♡