101.

nobody's pov
may 3rd
1:00 am

mingyu had left soojin's house to go home and grab extra clothes in order to spend the night. soojin had been sitting in the living room, watching tv, waiting for him to comeback. while soojin was waiting, hyunsoo came downstairs with her phone in his hand, smiling at his messages with jian.

"hyunnie, why are you still up?" soojin questioned, pausing her drama.

"i was texting jian." hyunsoo yawned out, handing her back her phone, "we talked for so long."

"how'd his mom let him talk for so long?" soojin furrowed her eyebrows, sitting up.

"it's actually his moms old phone but he never used it until today." hyunsoo explained, "he told me that while texting." the boy then paused, "jisung and his friends talk about weird stuff."

"oh no." soojin realized she forgot to turn off the group chat's notifications before giving hyunsoo her phone, feeling instant regret, "what were they saying?"

"things i never want to see ever again." hyunsoo shook his head, "but it's okay! once i sent them a photo of me they changed the topic and talked about minho's cats." hyunsoo said, "but i turned off the notifications anyway."

"i'm gonna beat them up." soojin rolled her eyes, "they need to use a filter."

"it's okay, i didn't pay much attention anyway." hyunsoo confessed, sitting down next to soojin, "i was busy talking to jian!" the boy smiled, "oh, and he's free tomorrow, or today i should say."

"okay, bubba. i'll let mingyu know when he comes back." soojin responded, "do you have a clue what you might want to do?"

the younger boy shrugged, "it's your date, i'm just going to be hanging out with jian the entire time so i don't mind."

the girl hummed a response, as she started to think. "so i have a question," soojin spoke up, looking over at hyunsoo, "i know i said you could invite jian, but out of all your friends, why did you pick jian?"

hyunsoo suddenly got quiet, looking down at his hands. soojin smiled at the boy, as she decided to tease him, "does somebody have a crush?"

"w-what? no!" hyunsoo immediately shot down the girl's question, "i-i don't have a crush!" hyunsoo crossed his arms and pouted, "y-you have a crush, but not me! i don't have a crush!"

soojin giggled at her little brother's reaction, "so how long have you found him intriguing for?"

"i-i don't know." hyunsoo spoke softly, "i've always kind of admired him from afar, because he seemed really cool and a fun person to hangout with." the boy then thought about it, "maybe for a month now?"

"so that's why you're so excited he's talking to you and why you're talking to him for hours on end." the girl smiled, "how cute, hyunnie."

hyunsoo sighed softly, "he's just really nice." the boy looked down at his hands, "and he's always complimenting me and being so sweet." hyunsoo paused, biting down on his lip as he debated on saying his next sentence, "soojin," he quietly started, "when did you know you were bisexual?"

soojin thought about it for awhile, considering she always thought girls were cute, but she didn't know exactly when, "i feel like i discovered my sexuality when i was around your age too, but i also kept telling myself i didn't feel that way because i was convinced it was wrong." she explained, "but as school years passed, i realized that it was okay to feel what i felt and that's when i finally told mom and dad that i liked both girls and boys."

hyunsoo nodded his head, nervously playing with his hands, "i was just asking, b-because my friend has been thinking about their sexuality but they didn't know if they were too young."