130.

nobody's pov
may 21st
7:45 am

jisung woke up in minho's arms, smiling softly as he loved being welcomed with minho's arms around him first thing in the morning. the younger boy then slowly sat up, reaching over minho and checking the time on his phone.

"fuck." he cursed under his breath as he set his phone back down.

jisung moved back to minho, softly shaking the boy awake. "baby," he whispered, "i have to go, i need to get ready for school."

jisung waited for a response from minho, as he expected the elder to at least refuse even just a little bit. the younger furrowed his eyebrows once he realized minho didn't move at all.

"baby." jisung called out, shaking him again, "baby, wake up and tell me to have a good day."

the younger waited for a reaction, as he started to pout when he didn't get one. jisung laid back down in minho's grasp, wrapping his arms around the elder's neck, "please give me love, baby."

minho smiled softly, giving jisung a kiss on his cheek. to be honest, the elder had been awake from the moment jisung checked his phone. however, the boy didn't want jisung to leave him, so he decided to pretend to be asleep.

"you're awake?" jisung questioned as he looked at minho.

minho froze for a moment, looking back at jisung, "this isn't a dream?"

jisung giggled at the elder, "did you pretend to be asleep just so i wouldn't leave?"

"possibly." minho laughed softly. the boy ran his hand through the younger's hair, "are you going to leave, baby?"

the younger hummed out, "i've already missed so many days." the younger paused, "but another day wouldn't hurt."

minho smiled at the boy, as he leaned in and kissed his forehead, "go back to bed, baby boy."

"y-yes." jisung stuttered out, his heart starting to race.

"what? is the nickname starting to get to you?" the elder asked in a teasing way, "making you feel a certain way, hm?"

"it's too early to be teased, minho." jisung whined, "just go back to bed."

"it's never too early to be teased, baby." minho smirked at the younger, "teasing has no time limit."

"this is what i mean when i say top you is a little shit." the younger pouted, "you're always so mean and putting me through hell." he complained. "at least i'm a soft top."

"that soft life isn't for me." the elder responded, "even when you put me into bottom hours, i'm not that soft. i only get soft when appreciating you or when i'm wanting love."

"you're a big old bitch." jisung said, instantly regretting it.

"you want to repeat that?" minho questioned, rolling jisung over as he got on top of the boy.

"repeat what?" the younger questioned back, "you're hearing things, grandpa."

"i'm pretty sure i heard the bottom decide to be a little pain," minho responded as he tilted his head, "or am i wrong?"

"i think you're hearing things from the lack of sleep, which you should go to bed because of." jisung smiled softly in attempts of trying to save his ass.

minho clicked his tongue, nodding his head. the boy lifted his hand off the bed and placed it underneath jisung's chin, "i'll show you bitch if you keep calling me one, baby." the elder leaned down, "so watch your mouth, babe."

jisung looked at minho with widened eyes, "top you is evolving and i don't like it."

the elder boy laughed as he got off of jisung, laying down next to him, "maybe you're just becoming a weaker bottom."

"bottom lives matter." jisung responded, softly pouting.

"that ones debatable."

authors note:
i start school tomorrow and i have a fucked ass sleep schedule— also i don't know what's going to happen to this book because i'm going into junior year and it's supposedly the hardest year so i gotta study study study!!1!1!1!
hopefully i'll be able to update often though!:(
also the rose rlly out here writing a song called california,, i feel appreciated
stream red by the rose.