71.

nobody's pov
april 9th
10:00 am

"fuck." jisung cursed under his breath, realizing he didn't get any homework done whatsoever last night considering he was so distracted, "my actions really did come with fucking consequences."

"who are you talking to?" yunho giggled, teasing the boy as he walked up to him while clutching his binder.

"i didn't do any of my homework last night because i had minho come over instead." jisung explained, "and i was going to ask felix but i just got too caught up." the boy then started to whine, "and i'm going to die because my teacher is checking."

"you spend way too much time with minho." yunho shook his head, "how do you still even like him?"

"well, he is my boyfriend." jisung pointed out, leaning against his locker, "is it a problem we hang out a lot?"

"i mean, you two can't even go a day without each other." yunho responded, "like you guys are just too clingy." the boy said, "i'm honestly surprised he still even likes you and sometimes i question it, because i couldn't deal with someone being so clingy to me."

"o-oh." jisung stuttered out, his expression falling sad, "y-yeah, i question the same."

yunho shrugged, opening his binder and taking out his homework, handing it to jisung, "give it to me at lunch."

"thanks." the boy said softly, looking at the piece of paper and sighing.

yunho nodded his head, walking off to find his friends. jisung stood by his locker, holding the homework sheet and thinking to himself.

"minho probably does think it's annoying how clingy i am, and he probably does only hang out with me just because i ask." jisung mumbled to himself, "who knows if he even loves me, maybe he's doing it to make me feel better."

jisung glanced at the homework sheet and sighed, taking off his backpack and putting the homework sheet inside as he switched it out for his phone. the boy put his backpack back on, turning on his phone and opening his messages with his cousin.

messenger
texting: soojin

jisung:
soojinnie T^T

soojin:
what's up, hannie?

jisung:
i'm sad.
can i call you, please?

soojin:
of course, hannie!
you don't even need to ask
read @ 10:10 am

jisung walked out of the building, calling soojin immediately as he found himself a secluded place to be at.

"what's wrong, hannie?" soojin asked in a concerned voice as she hung up, "did something happen?"

"one of my friends said i was too clingy to minho, and then they said something about how they're surprised he even likes me still and it hurt a lot because i question why minho likes me too so just hearing it from a different person just hits differently." jisung briefly explained, "and now i'm sad because of it."

"hannie," soojin sighed, "you need to stop listening to negative voices when it comes to your relationship."

"b-but what he said was true." jisung whined, "i'm way too clingy to minho and i cried being in malaysia just because i was away from him."

soojin let out another sigh, wishing jisung wouldn't put himself down so much. "minho is just as clingy as you are."

"not lately." jisung mumbled softly, "it's me always doing the first move."

"that's such a lie." soojin responded, shaking her head from the other line.

"nuh uh!" jisung retreated, "yesterday it was me who asked for him to come over."

"and a few days before he was asking you to come over." soojin told jisung, "i can send screenshots too because he sent it in the group chat." the girl threatened before sighing out once more, "hannie, minho loves you, and i'm sure you being attached to him doesn't bother him at all."

"but maybe it does." jisung looked down at his feet, "maybe he just hangs out with me because he has to do so considering he's my boyfriend."

soojin's heart broke at the sound of jisung telling her how he thinks minho is forced to be with him. "hannie," soojin started, "if minho didn't want to hangout, he wouldn't. nothing is forcing him to be with you or hangout with you. he does it because he truly loves you."

jisung bit down on his lip, "but if other people are also questioning why he loves me, then is it really meant to be?"

"i can promise you that all you're feeling right now is insecurity, hannie." soojin responded, "and i guess it's okay to feel such thing, but you're letting it control your mind and that's not okay at all."

before jisung could say another word, he heard the bell ring to signal the students to go to class.

"are you supposed to be in class right now?" soojin questioned.

"maybe." jisung responded, as he then sighed, "ugh, i'll call you later, soojinnie." the boy told his cousin, "thank you for listening to me whine."

"of course, bubba." soojin softly smiled, "i love you, hannie. have a good day."

"thank you, i love you. have a good day too." jisung said back before hanging up. the elder sighed out, "i really am too clingy for minho." he said while shaking his head, "he deserves way better."

authors note:
i'm really out here making yunho to be a bad guy🥺i'm so sorry yunho baby, please know i love you and know you're the sweetest angel—
also, stray kids cover to fancy omg,, i love it so much🥺talented babies.
it's so cute too because felix was literally having the time of his life dancing to it, meanwhile minho had so much sAsS and woojin was just glowing while on stage. also, jisung's vocals!! aND HIS OUTFIT— i love stray kids so much i just hhhh babies deserve the world