129.

messenger
texting: minho

jisung:
hi baby
are you okay

minho:
i'm in trouble:(
my electronics got taken away
and i'm grounded too
but i at least got to keep my phone so

jisung:
baby a dumb dumb for fighting
can i still come over though—

minho:
they didn't say anything ab that😳
come over ;))))))

jisung:
what if you get into more trouble

minho:
eh
i'll be with my baby so idgaf
sneak in through my window though

jisung:
okayyyy🥰

minho:
you forgave me fast, you know

jisung:
you sent me into bottom hours.
you called me baby boy.
i can't just stay mad when you say that>:(

minho:
my secret power i guess:,)

jisung:
it's not a secret anymoreeee
okay but i'll see you soon baby

minho:
okay, i love you

jisung:
i love you more

minho:
debatable.
read @ 8:30 pm

nobody's pov
may 20th
8:45 pm

minho laid on top of his bed, staring at the ceiling as he had nothing better to do. the boy sat up, looking around and letting out a sigh. minho picked up his phone, seeing jisung as his screensaver. the boy softly smiled, as his eyes wandered to the time, "where's my baby already?" he questioned.

it was almost as if jisung could sense minho was missing him as the younger boy knocked on the window, gaining minho's attention. minho got off his bed, opening his window for jisung and helping him in.

"they really did take everything." jisung looked around the room, seeing it be emptier from the missing electronics.

minho nodded his head, closing his window back up, "they were really mad, and i think they still are."

"you shouldn't have gotten into a fight." the younger said, turning to look at minho.

"he shouldn't have said those things about my boyfriend." minho shot back.

jisung shook his head, "you should've been able to control yourself."

"well he shouldn't have interrupted me trying to buy a snack." the elder sassed as he walked to his bed and sat down, "if he kept his mouth shut and let me get a snack in peace, none of this shit would've happened."

jisung sighed out, walking over to minho and standing in between the boys legs. the younger boy placed his hand underneath minho's chin, lifting his head, "do your cuts hurt?"

"not really." minho shrugged, "he didn't do much damage."

the younger continued to inspect minho's face, making sure they weren't getting infected. "they look fine, thankfully." jisung spoke, "you've cleaned them out, right?"

minho nodded his head, wrapping his arms around jisung's waist. jisung pulled away from minho, grasping onto the bottom of the elder's shirt, "i want this off too, just incase."

minho groaned out, "i'm fine, babe. you're just stressing this."

"i'm trying to make sure you didn't get too severely hurt." jisung responded.

"i wasn't the one on the floor now was i?" minho asked, lifting his arms.

the younger shook his head at minho, lifting his shirt over his head and tossing it to the floor. jisung looked at the elder's body, finding a few bruises on his chest. "baby," the boy sighed out, "you're so stupid."

minho shrugged, "it doesn't hurt."

"it may not hurt you, but you're still stupid for putting yourself through that." he said, glancing at the elder's body again and making sure there wasn't anything else besides the bruises. jisung sighed again, "you look fine, which is good."

the elder boy smiled brightly, pulling jisung back into his grasp as he had his arms wrapped around his waist. jisung looked down at minho, "you know i'm still a little mad at you, right?"

minho pouted at the boy's sentence, "baby boy, please don't be mad. i know what i did was wrong and i'm sorry."

"now just because i like that pet name and it hits me in the weak spot, doesn't mean you should use it to an advantage when i'm mad at you." the younger scolded.

"are you at least no longer mad?" minho questioned.

jisung paused for a moment, "yes i'm no longer mad." he mumbled.

minho smiled brightly, laying back on his bed as he pulled jisung to lay on top of him. jisung giggled softly, kissing minho's cheek.

"you better be so glad you can still go to prom." jisung pointed out.

"i thought i had to find a new date?" minho raised an eyebrow, looking at jisung.

"there's no way i'm letting you take someone else to prom. i'm just as possessive as you are, baby." jisung mentioned, "but unlike you, i can hold it in."

minho started laughing, "i regret nothing."

jisung shook his head, leaning over minho's face and gently kissing his lips, "i love you."

minho connected their lips again, "i love you, baby." he said as he pulled away, "you should totally skip out on tomorrow and stay home with me."

the younger let out a hum, a soft smile appearing on his face, "we'll see in the morning, baby."

authors note:
the fact that chan is the biggest switch ever,, i-
one minute he's all up in the camera acting like a whole ass baby and the next minute he's whipping a mfing WHIP on camera looking like a baddie
like OoOoKkaYy are you baby boy or are you aN uNhOlY wOrD