15.

messenger
texting: minho

minho:
guess what sexy ass got his phone back

jisung:
jay park? young k?
zico? sik-k? dpr live?
kim jongin? dean?

minho:
they're all sexy but no
guess the ultimate sexy ass

jisung:
myself

minho:
you're not wrong, baby

jisung:
thanks baby
but i'm glad my sexy ass boy got his phone back
i mISSED YOU

minho:
i miss your gay ass more
come to school you little shit
get me sick so i can stay home w you
cuddle the fuck outta you
you know what i'm sayinnnnn

jisung:
okay bet
see you soon baby

minho:
wait wHAT
NO
STAY HOME AND REST

jisung:
TOO LATE

minho:
HAN JISUNG
I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS

jisung:
KISS IT BITCH
hehehe i see you

minho:
>;((((
i see your cute ass too
read @ 12:30 pm

nobody's pov
march 1st
12:30 pm

"baby!" the younger cheered as he walked into the dance room, running over to minho with his arms wide open.

minho put his phone away, turning to the younger and wrapping his arms around the boy's waist, "hi baby boy." the elder whispered to the boy softly who smiled brightly at him. the elder couldn't help but smile back, as he started to smother the younger's face in kisses.

the younger boy bursted into giggles from the ticklish feeling against his face, trying to move out of the elder's grasp just so he'd stop. "baby," jisung said through giggles, which turned to coughing, "quit it, it's too much."

minho stopped the moment he heard jisung's cough, looking at the younger with concerned eyes, "your cough is bad, you shouldn't even be here."

"it's okay, i feel better." jisung reassured the elder with a soft smile. the elder stared at jisung with a disagreeing look, which jisung rolled his eyes at, as he found minho being too protective. "i'm fine! i can walk, talk, breathe, eat. i'm fine, baby. relax already."

minho looked at the younger and sighed, "alright, just take it easy."

"i would've been taking it easy if someone didn't attack me with kisses!" jisung shot back, "you made me turn into a coughing mess."

"i'll do the real thing and kiss your lips." minho gave the younger a nod of acknowledgement and smirked, "see what kind of mess that turns you into."

"guys!" jisung called out to his friends who were sitting against the mirror and eating, "minho's trying to kiss me!"

"let him." felix responded, "we all know you both want it."

minho laughed at felix's response, because he knew felix wasn't wrong on this. minho pressed his lips against jisung's cheek one last time before going back to his friends and sitting down, resting his head against the wall next to the mirror. jisung walked over to the group, standing in front of minho as he tried to create space between his legs for him to sit in. minho looked up at the younger, crossing his legs so jisung couldn't create space.

"don't be mean!" jisung whined, "i'm sick, you're supposed to love me."

minho pretended to think about it for a while, before creating space in between his legs and reaching his arms out for jisung. jisung sat down in between minho's legs, leaning his head on the elder's shoulder. minho wrapped his legs around jisung's waist, and his arms around his stomach, keeping his head leaned against the wall.

"minho, cover your boyfriend's mouth with his mask." hyunjin told the elder, "i'm not trying to catch his germs."

minho looked at hyunjin, then at jisung. the elder took a hand off of jisung's stomach, as he used it to pull the younger's mask over his mouth. minho placed his hand back on jisung's stomach, and leaned his head against the wall once more.

"baby," jisung softly whispered for only minho to hear, "i love you."

minho smiled at the boy's saying, pulling him slightly closer to him. the elder decided to tease the younger, by whispering back, "yeah, i know. everyone does. get in line, babe."

"i'm already first in line, because i've loved you first." jisung pointed out to the elder, looking up at him.

minho looked down at the younger, smiling at him. minho kissed the boy's forehead, then leaning his head back against the wall, "i love you, baby."

jisung cuddled up to minho in every way possible by being in his grasp like that. jisung loved the feeling of being close to minho, and being near him.

"chill, jisung." changbin teased the boy, "your boyfriend isn't going anywhere."

"trynna let these bitches know he's mine." jisung responded, "all mine."

"i think everyone knows i'm yours just by the way i look at you." minho pointed out.

"wait, what?" jisung questioned, not knowing if that was minho confessing to him or not.

the room fell silent, that even minho didn't know what to say to recover himself.

"well, this is awkward." felix mumbled under his breath, slowly putting away his food.

jisung was busy waiting for a response from minho, but the only response he got was, "forget i said anything." which really upset his mood, and lead to him sitting by felix, instead of being in minho's arms.

minho let out a sigh at the scene, but shook it off once the bell rang, as that indicated it was time to go to next period, and they were already there.

dancing helped minho feel less bad about earlier, as it always relieves his emotions. however, he still felt bad as he wished he was able to tell jisung how he felt already, but he was always unable to. he was still waiting for the right moment, which seemed to be taking forever to come.