24.

messenger
texting: minho

jisung:
hey, can we talk after class?
bruh i saw you look at the notification
don't ignore me you little shit
i sit literally right next to you
stop looking at the notifications
respond already you hoe

minho:
you're the one that said,,
"i don't want to be near you."
so i'm respecting your words

jisung:
well i take my words back
and i wanna talk to you after class
DID YOU JUST ROLL YOUR EYES

minho:
yes, i just rolled my eyes
you're so confusing sometimes my god

jisung:
i'm sorry, i know i was being selfish
and i'm really sorry for that

minho:
yeah i know
you're pretty damn selfish sometimes

jisung:
yeah, and i'm really sorry for it
i just, i don't know
i want you to be my boyfriend already, like the official shit
i'm so fucking tired of having to hold back every time i want to kiss you, and every time i want to tell you i love you more than just the casual shit we say
i just want to go on dates with you and fall asleep in your arms knowing you're my boyfriend and not my crush that knows i like him and he likes me
i just don't like the idea of you being able to be free to someone else and the same thing for me
i just wanna be kept to you and only you, and you kept to me and only me

minho:
maybe it is best we do have this talk in person
because i don't want to say what i want to say over text and be a little fucking pussy

jisung:
are you coming for me and calling me a pussy

minho:
a little fucking pussy to be exact

jisung:
baby,, are you still mad?

minho:
i mean, kinda
it hurt a lot when you said you didn't wanna be near me,, like a LOT considering you're the only person i enjoy being around all the fucking time and could never get tired of,, even when i'm mad at you

jisung:
can we leave class
i don't want to talk about this over text

minho:
whatever i guess
we have five more minutes until lunch though
so just wait it out

jisung:
okay
read @ 12:25 pm

nobody's pov
march 6th
12:25 pm

minho set down his phone on his desk as he picked up his belongings and put everything into his backpack. the boy rested his head on his desk, looking at the time on his phone as he waited for the lunch bell to ring.

once the lunch bell rang, the elder stood up and grabbed his backpack, along with his phone off his desk. he turned to the younger and waited for him with his arms crossed, as he wanted to just get the talk over with already. the two then left the classroom, going down to their lockers to talk.

"you're walking so fast." jisung whined, jogging up to minho, "could you slow down a bit?"

minho stopped his walking, turning around and looking at jisung as he leaned against his locker, "so what is it? what do you need?"

"i wanted to apologize, face to face." jisung responded, standing next to minho, "because what i did was uncalled for and too pushy of me."

minho sighed while looking down at the younger, "i guess i can understand you though. i mean, sometimes i get tired of having a mutual crush and i just want to be your boyfriend already, but it still hurt being told you didn't want to be near me and to basically forget our promise."

"i just don't understand if you want to be my boyfriend so badly, why are you so afraid to get into a relationship?" jisung questioned, tilting his head.

"i'm not." minho said while uncrossing his arms and wrapping them behind jisung's waist, "i couldn't think of a better excuse to postpone us becoming official."

"why do you want to postpone it?" the younger furrowed his eyebrows, looking up at minho, "i thought you wanted to date me?"

"i do, but i want to be a cliché motherfucker when i ask you out and make things official." minho smiled softly, "i want it to be memorable."

jisung smiled at the elder, wrapping his arms around his neck, "of course everything will be memorable with you."

"good, because i want to be the best boyfriend ever for you." minho said, leaning down to kiss the boy's cheek.

"you've been my only boyfriend." jisung giggled out, "the only competition is yourself."

minho laughed with jisung, nodding his head, "i guess that's true."

the two then looked at each other, smiling at each other. jisung sighed softly, biting down on his lip, "i'm sorry for being a needy little shit."

"it's okay, baby." minho reassured the younger, "i still love you more than anything and i can't stay upset at you for long anyway."

"i love you." jisung smiled as he kissed minho's cheek, "with my entire heart."

"i love you, baby." minho smiled back, "forever and always."

"and the annoying hallway couple is back." changbin teased the two, "i see the temporary breakup didn't last long."

minho looked at changbin and laughed, turning back to jisung and kissing his forehead, "it's hard to resist my baby."

"ha, gay." jisung laughed out, teasing minho.

minho smiled softly, whispering to the boy, "always for you."

"glad you two are finally talking again, but now can we please get lunch?" changbin asked, "i'm starving."

"oh yeah! i want to get in line before there's no more chicken." jisung spoke up, getting out of minho's grasp.

"this bitch really just pushed me away for some fucking chicken." minho said in an offended tone, "i'm hurt."

"you'd do the same if it was between me or your cats." jisung pointed out, "why are you so offended?"

"because unlike you, i'd push my cats away just for my baby." minho responded, crossing his arms, "rude ass."

"okay married couple, save your fight for later. i'm starving and my stomach is getting angry." changbin interrupted the two, pushing them to walk, "let's go."