175.

nobody's pov
june 15th
10:00 pm

the teenagers showed up to bambam's party, all walking in together. however, woojin and chan ended up leaving the group to go and greet their friends. jeongin ended up leaving as well, after giving his boyfriends kisses before joining san and his friends. hyunjin and seungmin stuck around for a few minutes, before joining jeongin, simply because they missed him and wanted to watch over the younger. minho, jisung, changbin, felix, and soojin all stuck together, as they went over to where the drinks were.

the boys all ordered something with at least a little bit of alcohol, while soojin just took a water. minho turned to the girl, deciding to tease her, "someone being a pussy, huh?"

the girl rolled her eyes, softly pushing minho's face away, "go make out with jisung in a corner somewhere, you loser."

the boy laughed at the girl, shaking his head, "maybe in a bit."

soojin faked a gag, giving the boy's a look before resting her head on changbin's shoulder, "you guys are gay."

"and you're bitter." jisung responded as he took a sip of his drink, "loosen up tonight."

"just give her time, she'll end up letting loose." changbin spoke up.

the girl nodded her head, wrapping her arms around changbin's arm. jisung glanced at the two, looking at felix, "felix, soojin is stealing your boyfriend."

the younger boy shrugged, "he's her boyfriend too."

minho choked on his drink at the response, "you two are actually dating?"

soojin shook her head, "it's a joke, but we say we are because they've been over all the time ever since i've moved here."

"i'm telling hyunjeongmin that you're coming for their brand." jisung threatened the three.

"go ahead." changbin responded, "you're just jealous that we would actually be cute together."

soojin started laughing, continuing to shake her head. the girl then changed the topics, as she decided to talk about something else. as the teenagers were talking, chan came up to the girl.

"just so you know, mingyu is here." chan warned soojin, "he's with his friends."

the girl nodded her head, "thanks for telling me."

the boy hummed a response, "i'll try my best to keep him away from you."

"it's alright, chan." soojin softly smiled, "i doubt he's even gonna talk to me."

"still, i don't want you to get upset." chan responded, "so, i'll try my best anyways."

the girl nodded her head, "thank you, loser." she said, "now go back to your boyfriend."

chan let out a laugh, "i'll catch you later then."

minho waited for the elder to leave before saying something. the boy turned to soojin, rolling his eyes, "so, he's just gonna show up that easily yet with you he had to be convinced?"

"he's a dick." felix told the elder, "something we all learned about him this summer."

the girl shrugged, opening her water bottle and taking a sip. soojin found herself starting to zone out, letting out a sigh. the girl snapped herself out of her thoughts, taking another sip of her water before closing the bottle.

"we should scope out a girlfriend for you." jisung suggested, gaining soojin's attention.

"scope?" the girl asked, "like, kill her?"

minho started laughing at the girl, shaking his head, "no, like, find a girl for you."

"i already got my boys though." soojin responded, "i don't need anyone other than changlix."