117.

messenger
texting: group chat "what the fuck, kyle."

minho:
talk.
now.

felix:
about?

minho:
don't play stupid, boo boo the fool
why aren't you two talking
this is so fucking weird
i don't like watching this

changbin:
then look away?

minho:
obviously i'm looking away
i mean i'm looking down at my phone
chan invited us over for a nice dinner
and you hoes aren't even eating or talking
seriously guys, what happened yesterday
did you guys get into an argument?

changbin:
maybe

minho:
okay so you wanna know what we do when we get into an argument with our boyfriend?
we talk it out, and we go over how we feel
we tell the truth and be honest because honesty!
so talk it out you fucktards.
now.

felix:
not in front of you guys—

minho:
i know
ask chan if you guys could go to his room

felix:
a l r i g h t
you gossip-involving little shit

minho:
ay
i just wanna make sure my best friends are okay
i don't like when it's visibly obvious something's bothering you guys

changbin:
thank you, minho
we'll talk it out

minho:
good
now go

felix:
we're gOiNg

nobody's pov
may 15th
7:00 pm

"chan," felix leaned over, whispering into his ear, "can changbin and i be excused? there's something we need to talk about."

chan nodded his head, whispering back to felix, "just be sure to keep it pg thirteen once you guys make up."

felix let out a soft laughter, thanking chan before getting up. the younger waited for changbin to join him, as they then walked to chan's room and closed the door.

felix immediately wrapped his arms around changbin, resting his head against his chest, "i'm sorry for being a little shit, binnie."

changbin held the younger tightly, "i'm sorry for getting upset with you, lix."

"i'm sorry for bringing up the past." felix sighed out, lifting his head to look up at changbin, "that wasn't a fair thing to do."

"don't apologize for that, baby, because i honestly don't think i ever apologized for putting you in that situation without asking if you're okay with it." the elder confessed, kissing the younger's forehead.

the younger pulled away, grabbing changbin's hand and leading him to chan's bed, sitting on top of it with him. felix continued to hold onto changbin's hand, looking at him, "how do you feel right now, and be honest."

"i feel shitty for starting a fight with you." changbin confessed, "and i should've just left it where we left it once minho came."

felix shook his head, "don't feel shitty, it's mostly my fault for taking it out of hand."

"you took it out of hand?" changbin questioned, "baby, i started cussing at you and i never do that."

"to be fair, i cussed at you too, so." felix giggled softly. the younger then looked down at their intertwined hands, "do you want me to stop talking to soojin?"

"no." the elder boy responded immediately, "i don't want you to stop talking to her at all, she's your best friend and makes you happy, and i shouldn't have gotten jealous."

"but you had every right to be jealous." the younger argued, "once i thought about it, i realized how i stopped focusing on you, and how i started giving her so much attention."

"we both made our mistakes, baby. it's okay." changbin said, leaning down to kiss felix's cheek, "i'm no longer upset, and i've realized we both were in the wrong."

"next time something happens, promise you'll come to me immediately and tell me how you feel?" felix asked, looking at changbin's eyes.

the elder nodded, "i promise baby. promise me the same, please."

"i promise," the younger paused, "and i also promise to stop dwelling on the past." he giggled out, which made changbin laugh.

"i don't think hyunjin would've ever made me as happy as you make me, but don't tell him i said that." changbin said through laughter.

felix smiled at the elder, "nothing and no one can compare to the happiness you give me, baby."

changbin smiled back, using his free hand to push felix's hair out of his face, "are you good, babe?"

"i'm good." he nodded, "are you good? do you have anything you need to say? any built up emotions?"

"i'm sorry for instigating a fight with you and for letting everything build up." changbin apologized, "i feel bad."

"we live and we learn, bubba." felix responded, "besides, i let things build up too, so you're not alone. we both said things we regret and did things we regret, and now all we can do is learn from them."

"i love you, lee felix." the elder kissed the boy's forehead, "you're my everything."

felix smiled brightly, letting go of changbin's hand as he crawled on top of the boy and hugged him. "i love you, seo changbin." felix said, still smiling, "you're my purpose, bubba."

"i really was blessed with the best boyfriend ever, huh?" changbin questioned, smiling back at felix.

"nuh uh, i was." the younger disagreed, "my boyfriend is the bestest boyfriend ever."

"this is the only argument i'll accept from now on, because i'm fine fighting like this." changbin laughed, making felix laugh.

"me too, because i'll always win this fight." felix responded, kissing changbin's cheek, "i love you, and thank you for forgiving me."

the elder smiled at the younger, happy they worked things out. "i love you more, and thank you for forgiving me as well, baby."

authors note:
angst over🥴🤙
i just wanted to fuck with a couple, ngl
changlix happened to be my victim🥰