120.

nobody's pov
may 17th
5:00 pm

"soojin isn't responding to any of my text messages." felix groaned out, leaning his head on changbin's chest, "why is she even so upset?"

"maybe because you ignored her even after changbin gave you the okay." minho pointed out from chan's bed as he ate an apple slice, "just a guess."

jisung nodded his head, walking over to minho and opening his mouth. the elder looked at the boy, taking one of his apple slices and feeding jisung it.

"but i didn't want changbin to get jealous again." felix whined, looking down at his phone as he debated on texting soojin another time.

"i wasn't going to get jealous." changbin shook his head, "after i got my feelings out, i've been doing good."

jisung looked over at changbin, "how'd you even get jealous? she has a whole boyfriend."

"mingyu's gotten jealous before too." chan turned around in his chair, "but it wasn't over felix, it was over twice." he explained, "he was saying how he wishes he was twice so soojin could gush over him the way she does with them."

minho bit halfway on the last apple slice, holding it between his teeth as he sat up and pulled jisung to lay on top of him. jisung turned his head, meeting minho half way as he took a bit of the apple slice. minho rolled his eye at the boy, "wasn't for you." he said after finishing his half.

"i don't care." jisung smiled, kissing minho's cheek.

minho shook his head, "honestly, changbin probably got jealous over built up shit."

"i did." changbin nodded, "so then i got pissy with felix and everyone knows what went down."

"and now soojin refuses to talk to me." felix sighed out, "it's so stupid."

"you do realize she's most likely hurt, right?" woojin questioned, "like she understood changbin, because you can't really help jealousy- but you made the personal choice of not wanting to text her."

jisung leaned back, grabbing a pillow off of chan's bed and throwing it at felix, "my cousin isn't stupid, you shit."

"i didn't say she was, i said her actions were." felix corrected jisung.

"you're the one that fucked up." the elder crossed his arms over his chest, "maybe if you believed changbin wouldn't get jealous again and texted soojin back, we wouldn't have this problem."

"imagine getting jealous, i can't relate." minho spoke up, wrapping his arms around jisung's waist from behind.

jisung leaned back on minho, making him lay back down on the bed. jisung looked at minho, "you've never gotten jealous?"

"i feel as if i don't have a reason to, because i know you're mine, so." the boy responded, "don't even try to make me jealous."

"if she reads my message without responding one more time." felix shook his head, looking at his phone.

"she is with miyeon too, so." chan shrugged, turning back around in his chair and focusing back on editing music.

"honestly, just let her be upset for now." woojin spoke up, "you're only making things worse just by texting her."

felix ignored the two boys, focusing his attention on phone. "fucking finally." he said, after finally getting a text back, "oh come on."

messenger
texting: soojin

soojin:
i'm busy doing something, felix
i'll text you later when i want to
read @ 5:15 pm

felix sighed out, putting his phone in his front pocket, "not the response i wanted."

"she'll come around." jisung told the younger, "she's horrible at holding grudges." he explained, "just let her be upset for now, and let her text you when she feels like it."

felix nodded his head, "i just hope she forgives me soon."

authors note:
ehhhh i feel like i'm making soojin be hella petty but o h well bc i wanna fuck w soolix since i'm not gonna fuck with soogyu😔🤙
sERIOUDLY TYST EMOJI COMBO IS A HUGE HABIT NOW
okay pls my english went out of the window right there but i'm not gonna correct myself bc i'm too lazy
also it's six in the morning wtf i need sleep !!!!