135.

nobody's pov
may 22nd
12:15 pm

it was now wednesday, meaning minho could return to school after completing his suspension. however, the boy still had to finish his punishment with his week worth of after school detention.

"where's jisung, felix, and changbin?" jeongin questioned, looking around.

"that's what i was wondering, too." minho spoke up, resting his chin on top of the palm of his hand, "they should be out by now, lunch started a few minutes ago."

the six boys sitting at the table looked around, questioning where the other three boys were. chan then made eye contact with three, acknowledging them, "here they come."

"guess who has detention." jisung came giggling, showing his friends his pink slip for after school detention.

"actually, all three of us have detention." felix corrected jisung as he trailed behind him, holding changbin's hand.

woojin looked over at the three boys who sat down at the lunch table, questioning their actions, "how did all three of you get detention?"

"well, jisung over here didn't want his boyfriend being alone in detention." changbin started out, "so he threw a pencil at felix during class."

"babe, you're so dumb." minho shook his head at jisung, "getting detention over a pencil."

"i got detention for getting a pencil thrown at me." felix whined, "but then changbin threw a pencil at jisung and got detention with us, so."

jisung started laughing even more, "that was funny honestly." the boy then turned and looked at his boyfriend, "and now you're not alone in detention anymore."

"you know junghyun got detention with me, right?" minho asked, "he better not say anything to you, that's all i have to say."

"wait, i'm slightly confused." seungmin spoke up, "i thought if you got into a fight, both parties automatically got suspended."

"junghyun whined his way out of it and played hardcore victim." the elder rolled his eyes, "so he didn't get suspended but instead a week filled of detention."

"did the suspension go on your record?" hyunjin asked, setting down his sandwich.

minho shook his head, "i told them if he gets to have no suspension, then they can't put the suspension on my record."

"so what excuse did they put on your record for yesterday then?" chan questioned the younger.

"just that i was absent." minho shrugged, "which, doesn't affect me whatsoever so i don't care."

"and now we have detention together." jisung smiled, resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder, "i never thought i'd see the day where i'm actually happy to get detention."

"you know, they're probably going to sit you two on opposite sides of the room." hyunjin mentioned, "so."

"and i'll just walk back to my baby." jisung responded, "i'm trying to get detention for the rest of this week."

minho sighed out as he wrapped his arm around jisung's waist, "don't be trying to fuck up your record just to be in detention with me."

"i don't listen." the younger smiled, looking up at minho.

the boy shook his head again, looking down at jisung. "are you free saturday, baby?"

jisung nodded his head, "i'm always free for you."

"you're the only person he spends time with, minho." woojin pointed out as he laughed, "i mean, you two practically live with each other."

"minsung stay away from each other's homes challenge." chan teased the two.

"but minho is my home." the younger boy pouted, "i'm not leaving him."

"that's gay." felix mentioned, "gay."

"we're all gay." minho responded to the younger.

"actuall-"

jeongin was going to say something, only to get cut off by minho saying, "hush, we're all dating a boy here. it's gay, and we're gay."

hyunjin nodded his head, "gay is the only way."

authors note:
i had a dream that i danced to fancy in the supermarket and lemme tell you... i went super hard😎🤙 like i killed that shit
also pls skz dyed their hair before i see them like wTF just kill me i g u e s s
at least chan isn't bleaching his hair anymore, thAnkfully. we was about to witness the mans go bald😔😔😔
also, sorry for a short/filler chapter. i'm super super tired for some weird reason,,, but i'll be sure to try to write more later- right now i want a NAP so i'm gonna take one🥺