66.

nobody's pov
april 6th
5:30 pm

seungmin and jeongin were out at an ice cream polar, sharing an ice cream sundae with each other. the two were quiet, but it was obvious they both had something on their mind.

"innie, can i ask you something?" seungmin asked, dragging his spoon across the bowl to get the hot fudge.

"what is it?" jeongin asked back, snapping out of his thoughts and looking at seungmin.

"do you not love hyunjin?" seungmin questioned bluntly, beating around the bush, "and be honest with me."

jeongin set down his spoon, letting out a sigh. the younger looked down at his hands, shaking his head, "i do love hyunjin, i just get jealous at times because i'm still having a hard time adjusting." the younger confessed, "and i know i barely show him my love and that i'm more mean to him, but i just feel too jealous at times to deal with him."

"you can't do that, innie." seungmin's face turned concerned. the boy set down his spoon, looking at jeongin, "he texted me and told me he doesn't feel cared for, and he told me he's been questioning if this relationship is even worth it." seungmin told the younger, "i understand you get jealous, because yeah, it is hard to adjust to a poly relationship, but he is our boyfriend, jeongin. i love him, you love him, and he loves us. we need to show him more appreciation towards him, and take everyone's feelings into consideration."

"i'm sorry." jeongin sighed out, feeling a wave of guilt splash him in the face.

seungmin shook his head, "as much as i accept your apology, you're apologizing to the wrong person."

jeongin looked at the ice cream that was slowly melting, feeling bad about how he's been towards hyunjin. the boy then looked up towards the elder, "can we go to his house?"

"okay." seungmin nodded his head, "just don't let your jealousy take over, and if it does, explain to us how you feel." seungmin told the younger, "we all need to express our feelings towards each other."

jeongin smiled at seungmin, nodding his head in understandment. the boy then looked back at the ice cream, realizing something, "i'll be back, let me just go get something." he told seungmin before getting up and walking over to the cashier.

seungmin watched the boy, slightly smiling to himself. while waiting, he took out his phone and texted hyunjin, notifying him the two would be coming over. before seungmin knew it, jeongin was back with an ice cream cone that had strawberry ice cream shaped into looking like a rose.

"we better hurry because i don't want this to melt." jeongin told seungmin who let out a laugh and got up, grabbing their trash and throwing it away.

"it's okay, baby, he lives down the street." seungmin said while walking back, "you got everything?"

jeongin nodded his head, "let's go! it can't melt."

seungmin laughed again, wrapping an arm around jeongin's waist, "come on, then."

7:00 pm

jeongin held the ice cream behind his back as seungmin knocked on the door. hyunjin quickly answered the door, as he had been in the living room watching dramas.

"i got you something!" jeongin cheered, handing hyunjin the ice cream that was still in good condition.

"is it a rose?" hyunjin asked, looking at it with a smile on his face.

jeongin nodded his head, letting out a sigh as he reached his arms out for a hug. hyunjin walked into jeongin's arms, handing seungmin the ice cream so he could hold jeongin tighter.

"i'm sorry for being an asshole to you, and getting jealous a lot." jeongin apologized with tears slightly forming in his eyes, resting his head against hyunjin's chest, "i feel really bad and i don't expect you to forgive me but please know i'm really sorry and that i will work harder to show you i love you and i will work on my jealousy."

hyunjin sighed out, taking an arm away from jeongin only to place his hand underneath his chin so he'd look up at him, "i'm not mad at you, bub. i understand you on your jealousy. i mean, you did have seungmin to yourself for two years, so it is hard to just randomly have someone join in the relationship." hyunjin told the younger as he started to caress his face, "but i'm not mad at you, and i'm not upset, and i accept your apology. i love you, jeongin, and i want you to know that you can always tell me how you feel, no matter what it is."

"i love you, hyunjin." jeongin smiled at the elder, holding onto him tighter, "and thank you, please come to me too when something's bothering you, and don't hesitate to put me in my place when i'm acting like a jealous brat."

hyunjin laughed at jeongin's last sentence, nodding his head and smiling, "i won't hesitate, babe." the elder then leaned down and kissed jeongin's forehead, "thank you for the ice cream."

seungmin stood against hyunjin's house, smiling at his two boyfriends interact. the boy couldn't hold it in anymore, as he walked over to the two and hugged each other, "boyfriend hug!"

the three boys bursted into laughter, slowly parting away. hyunjin took his ice cream from seungmin, looking at it, "this is too pretty to eat." he whined, "i love it too much to ruin it."

"wait for it to melt a little more, and then you won't feel the regret of eating it." seungmin laughed as he told hyunjin.

hyunjin laughed with seungmin, which made jeongin smile as he went around the two, skipping inside and turning around, "okay, love birds! you coming inside or what?"

seungmin giggled out, shaking his head at jeongin, "you're our lovebird too."

the two boys then joined jeongin, as the younger lead them to the couch and sat down in the middle, where he was then joined and cuddled by both hyunjin and seungmin. the three boys spent the rest of the night watching dramas and cuddling, happy that they finally were able to spend their time together, as boyfriends, and not leaving anybody out.

authors note:
more hyunjeongmin content coming your way, how we feeling stays? (๑╹◡╹)"
also i'm so happy that chapter 65 uploaded, because earlier it was giving me such a problem>:// thankfully wattpad fixed it and uploaded it ^^