106.

nobody's pov
may 9th
9:00 am

"you know, changbin was actually really smart with his idea." seungmin spoke up to jeongin as they walked to their lockers together, "who knew he had a heart."

jeongin giggled at seungmin's sentence, turning to look at him, "he is really sweet to felix, so there is his proof of having a heart." jeongin suddenly became quiet, as he started to think of the promposal, "are you thinking what i'm thinking?"

"ask hyunjin to prom?" seungmin asked, earning a bright smile and nod from jeongin, "i was thinking of doing that but i didn't know how you felt."

"i really wanna ask him." the younger confessed, squishing his own cheeks with his hands, "it's what he deserves. he deserves to be spoiled by us and be shown that we love him so much and are really thankful for him." he said, "and doing a promposal that we both really worked hard for is the best way of doing that."

seungmin smiled, "i agree, he deserves to be spoiled." the boy hummed, "should we start planning it tonight?"

"yes!" jeongin practically squealed out, "your house or mine?"

"let's do your house, baby." seungmin said, reaching their lockers. the boy looked over, seeing hyunjin approaching. he then turned back to jeongin, whispering to him, "okay, stop talking about this because we can't ruin the surprise."

jeongin nodded his head, as he focused on opening his locker. hyunjin walked up to the two, a smile on his face.

"good morning, cuties." hyunjin smiled at the two, greeting them.

"hi, baby." seungmin smiled back, turning to kiss hyunjin's cheek.

hyunjin's heart fluttered at the action, feeling his smile grow brighter. however, his smile faded once he realized jeongin didn't greet him.

"innie baby, are you okay?" hyunjin asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"i forgot my chemistry textbook." the younger responded, wanting to hit his head against the locker as he turned to hyunjin and pouted, "you know our teacher, he doesn't give out extra supplies and if you forget something you're basically screwed."

"you can borrow mine, baby." the elder boy offered, taking off his backpack and unzipping it.

"are you sure? i don't want him getting upset with you." jeongin questioned, letting out a sigh.

"it's fine, innie." he told the younger, taking his book out and handing it to him, "just be sure to give it to me after his class, okay?"

jeongin nodded his head, thanking the elder who put his backpack back on. the boy held onto the chemistry book, as he closed his locker back up. once seungmin got the stuff he needed and closed his locker, the three went off to find their friend group.

"are you two doing anything after school today?" hyunjin spoke up as they walked, "i was thinking we could get frozen yogurt and watch a movie."

"sorry hyunjinnie." seungmin apologized, letting out a sigh, "we're already doing something."

"oh, that's okay." the boy softly smiled, "there's always different times." he sighed out, feeling slightly sad that his boyfriends couldn't hang out, but there was always next time, right?

authors note:
such a shitty filler chapter but whatever
okay but, i have no idea if anybody that reads this is an exo-l, but imma share this information anyway because it made my exo-l heart super happy,,,

authors note:such a shitty filler chapter but whateverokay but, i have no idea if anybody that reads this is an exo-l, but imma share this information anyway because it made my exo-l heart super happy,,,

xiuxiu went to exo's yesterday's concert :,((( IT MAKES ME SO SAD HHH I MISS HIM SO MUCH,, and kyungsoo too like:((( i miss my boys so much. i want my ot9 back:(
also also also- skz related!!
the boys went live yesterday and it was so cute
minho really stole jisung's highfive to changbin

 i want my ot9 back:(also also also- skz related!!the boys went live yesterday and it was so cuteminho really stole jisung's highfive to changbin

he's such a meanhoe

okay but minsung laughing together after:(((minsung is literally always in their own world like, changlix was trynna have a conversation and minsung were like hAHAHAHAHAHAH

minsung is literally always in their own world like, changlix was trynna have a conversation and minsung were like hAHAHAHAHAHAH

they're so cute<3also the vlive after,, with chan, woojin, hyunjin, seungmin, and jeongin— hyunjin having his arm around seungmin made me DEVASTATEDour boys are the cutest:(

they're so cute<3
also the vlive after,, with chan, woojin, hyunjin, seungmin, and jeongin— hyunjin having his arm around seungmin made me DEVASTATED
our boys are the cutest:(