152.

nobody's pov
may 31st
3:00 pm

it was the day before prom, and woojin was at chan's house, sitting on top of the younger's bed, waiting to see what the boy had in store.

"first of all, i wanna apologize for it not being the most romantic setting," chan spoke up, "but hopefully that doesn't bother you too much."

woojin laughed at chan, shaking his head, "just play the video."

the younger took in a deep breath, pressing play on his computer. the video then transferred to his tv, as it started to play. chan immediately felt nervous, getting up from his chair and attempting to escape the room. however, woojin stopped the boy by pulling him into his arms. the elder went back to watching the video chan made, hugging onto chan while doing so. chan covered his ears, hiding his face in woojin's chest as the video went on. the younger boy was beyond nervous, as he didn't know what woojin's reaction would be.

as the video went on, woojin held chan closer, feeling so grateful for the boy and the efforts he made. seeing the collection of memories the boy had, and the song he made for him, all warmed the boys heart. woojin kissed the top of chan's forehead, looking back at the boys television.

the video soon finished, ending on the screen that had the words, "kim woojin, will you be my prom date?" typed on it.

"you can open your eyes now." woojin told the younger, as he pulled his hands off of his ears.

"i'm scared of your reaction." chan confessed, keeping his face pressed against woojin's chest.

the elder boy pulled away, looking down at chan, "chan, you have nothing to be scared of." the boy started, "that was the cutest thing ever, and i'm so lucky to be loved by you." he spoke, "thank you for working so hard for me, and, of course i'll go to prom with you."

"really?" the younger looked up with hopeful eyes, earning a nod from woojin. chan then stood up, pushing woojin back on his bed as he climbed on top of the boy and laid on him, "thank you, baby."

woojin smiled brightly, moving his head and kissing chan's cheek, "always."

authors note:
why i hate hwang hyunjin, a thread.
this bitch is bias wrecking me real hard and it's making me upset because i want to give him all the love since he's a precious baby that deserves the world but my heart is owned by lee minho !!
i repeat!!! my heart!!! is owned!!! by lee minho!!!
lee minho strictly!!! only lee minho!!!
so we should not like hwang hyunjin because he is promoting cheating behavior, and that is not okay.
just kidding, i love hwang hyunjin oh so very much but can someone pls take this dude away from me before i end up having two biases in stray kids—