178.

nobody's pov
june 20th
12:00 am

felix sat in his room, playing video games. the boy sensed a presence near him, which slightly scared him, considering he was home alone and his parents were out of town. felix brushed it off, continuing to play his video games. as the boy was playing, a pair of arms wrapped around the boy, which scared the boy shitless.

felix let out a loud scream, throwing off his headphones and his controller, jumping off the bed and turning around. the boy paused in his tracks, walking back to the boy on the bed and pushing him down, as he crawled on top of him and started to lightly punch his chest, "why the fuck would you do that?!" he questioned, "you asshole."

changbin laughed, putting his hands out and grabbing felix's fists, "i called your name several times, you just had your headphone volume really high." the boy explained.

"i hate you, you scared the fucking shit out of me." felix shook his head, laying down on changbin, "you asshole."

changbin continued to laugh, as he let go of felix's hands and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, "your fault for having your headphone volume too high."

"you're so mean." the younger pouted, resting his head on changbin's shoulder. the boy then looked at his boyfriend, "why are you here?"

"because i missed my baby." changbin responded, "so i decided i was going to come and surprise you."

"at twelve in the morning?" felix questioned, sitting up on changbin.

"time doesn't stop me from wanting my boyfriend." the elder said, moving his hands to felix's thighs, "besides, it's summer, so now i can come and see you whenever."

"don't you mean annoy me?" the younger teased, letting out a soft giggle.

"i will push you off of me." changbin threatened as he shook his head.

felix kept laughing, as he got off of his boyfriend. the boy walked over to his gaming device, turning it off and taking out the disk to his game. he picked up his headphones and controller, placing them by his gaming device. felix then grabbed his remote, switching from his gaming, to the home screen.

"what do you wanna watch?" felix asked, looking back at his boyfriend.

"put on our playlist." changbin responded, "i want to listen to music."

the boy nodded his head, going to the spotify icon and opening it. he then put on their playlist, setting down the remote on his bed. felix walked back to his bed, laying back on top of changbin.

"i've missed you so much, you loser." felix confessed, "i can't believe we haven't been together since we were with soojin."

"i've missed you just as much." changbin said, turning to look at felix, "and i missed doing this." changbin then proceeded to kiss by felix's ear, causing the high pitch noise that felix hated.

the younger quickly pulled away, covering his ear, "i hate you." he pouted, "and i just got comfortable."

changbin started laughing, pulling felix back down and hugging him. the elder took an arm off of felix, only to pull the blanket on top of them. the two ended up cuddling under the blanket, listening to their favorite songs.

while the boys were cuddling, one of their favorite songs, talk me down, by troye sivan came on. felix moved closer to changbin, kissing his cheek while whispering, "i love you, baby." underneath his breath.

changbin smiled at the words, kissing felix's forehead, "and i love you, lix."

"you're my favorite person." the younger confessed, closing his eyes, "and i hope i remain yours forever."

changbin tightened his grasp on felix, kissing the boy's forehead again, "i hope for the same, baby."

felix softly smiled, slowly fading off into sleep, "goodnight." the boy tiredly mumbled out.

the elder cooed at the sight, admiring how precious felix looked in his arms. changbin let out a happy sigh, closing his eyes as well. "goodnight, my angel." he whispered, "sweet dreams."

authors note:
a trash chapter? i think yes!
semi kind of over shit but wbk
we out here: losing motivation & no longer caring