114.

nobody's pov
may 12th
4:50 pm

"i'm so nervous." jeongin confessed to seungmin as they walked up to hyunjin's doorstep, "what if he doesn't like it? or says no?"

"i'm sure everything will go smoothly." seungmin told the younger with a smile on his face as he held flowers in his hand, "i think he will be really happy."

"i hope so." jeongin mumbled under his breath, looking down at his shoes as seungmin knocked on the door.

the two waited on the elder's doorstep, jeongin more nervous than seungmin. hyunjin answered the door after a few minutes, apologizing that he didn't answer it quickly while locking the door.

hyunjin stopped himself, seeing the flowers in seungmin's hand. a smile appeared across his face, looking at both jeongin and seungmin, "what do you two have planned?"

"just a dinner date." seungmin shrugged, handing hyunjin the flowers, "but we bought the flowers as an apology for not communicating with you lately."

jeongin nodded his head, looking up at the two, "lower your suspicions, there's nothing planned." he giggled.

hyunjin glanced at the two, nodding his head, "alright." the boy said, "should we get going now?"

the two boys agreed, as they then walked to seungmin's car. hyunjin and seungmin sitting in the front, with jeongin in the back.

5:15 pm

the three boys arrived to the restaurant where seungmin made dinner reservations at, parking his car at a spot close to the restaurant. the three walked inside the restaurant, jeongin telling the waiter the name they reserved the table under. the waiter then brought the three to the table, passing out menus.

"that spam musubi is looking good." jeongin spoke up, flipping through the pages of the menu, "i think i'll get that."

hyunjin looked over at jeongin, "just that?" he questioned, "you should eat more, baby. i don't want you to be losing any weight."

jeongin laughed at the boy, a smile appearing on his face, "it's okay, hyunjinnie! i had a really big breakfast earlier that i'm still full from."

seungmin looked over at jeongin, deciding to tease him, "if you realize that the musubi won't fill you up, don't come eating our food."

the younger boy gasped, pouting at seungmin. he then turned to hyunjin, "he's going to let me starve."

hyunjin laughed at the two, shaking his head. "it's okay baby," he started, "i'll let you have some of my meal if you find that you're still hungry."

"this is why hyunjinnie is the better boyfriend." jeongin teased seungmin back as he stuck his tongue out at him.

seungmin laughed at jeongin, nodding his head, "i guess i can't disagree on that one."

the elder boy shook his head, looking at his menu, "this is too much appreciation for me." he spoke, "let's focus on other things."

jeongin giggled at hyunjin, setting down his menu and turning his head to look out the window. "the location of this restaurant is so nice." he pointed out, "i love how it's a sushi place on the beach."

"it's really pretty over here." hyunjin agreed, "it's why it's my favorite restaurant."

seungmin glanced out the window, seeing the clouds move across the sun, "the scenery is really nice." the boy turned back to his menu, "i think i know what i'll get, do you, hyunjin?"

hyunjin nodded his head, placing down his menu on top of jeongin's. seungmin copied the elder's actions, as he then started up a conversation while waiting for their waiter to come back and take their orders.