39.

nobody's pov
march 23rd
7:00 pm

the nine boys were standing outside the airport, saying goodbye to jisung and wishing him to have a safe flight to malaysia. hyunjin and seungmin wished that they could stay longer, but they had the day6 concert to go to.

"we love you so much, jisung!" seungmin told the elder as he hugged him tightly, "have a safe flight, and don't forget to update us."

"have a lot of fun, loser." hyunjin smiled as he messed with the boys hair, "we'll see you soon."

jisung nodded his head, hugging seungmin back and smiling at hyunjin, "i'll see you guys soon, have a good time tonight."

seungmin smiled as he pulled away from the hug, "we will."

the two boys then waved the group goodbye, as they walked away to their car, in hopes that they wouldn't be late to their first day6 concert together.

jeongin watched the boys leave and let out a sigh, as he then turned to jisung, "at least we're leaving together."

"true, but my flight is later than yours." jisung pointed out, sighing.

"at least you two are leaving near the same time." minho pouted with his arms crossed, "and being near each other for a longer amount."

jisung looked over at minho and smiled softly, walking over to the boy and wrapping his arms around his neck, "oh quit it you baby, i'll be home soon."

"i don't want you leaving." the elder whined out, uncrossing his arms to wrap them around the younger's waist, "i'm gonna miss you."

"of course i'm gonna miss you too, baby, but it's just ten days. we got this." jisung said in attempt of encouraging the elder.

minho sighed while looking down at his boyfriend, "promise me you'll take care of yourself while you're there?" minho questioned, "as in no skipping meals and getting full rest."

jisung softly smiled, nodding his head, "i promise."

minho returned the soft smile, leaning down as he pressed his lips against the younger's forehead. jisung smiled at the physical touch, tightening his grasp onto minho.

"it's not like you're moving to malaysia." changbin teased, "you two will survive."

"i really hope your boyfriend moves back to australia just so i can watch you suffer and laugh." minho glared at changbin, holding jisung a little closer.

"hey!" felix called out, "i did nothing wrong!"

"it's because your boyfriend made jisung's boyfriend upset, so now he's talking shit." woojin laughed in the distance, watching the younger interact.

"minho is easily offended." chan laughed with woojin, "poor boy."

"you know what, i hope all of your boyfriend's move away." minho pouted, turning back to jisung, "and i hope mine doesn't fly away."

"you're so salty." changbin shook his head at the elder, "salty bitch."

jisung let out a soft laugh, looking over at the boys, "could you guys go? i want to have a moment alone with my boyfriend."

"yeah, i don't wanna see anyone kissing." jeongin spoke up, "i'll be over there if you need me." the younger told the elders, walking over to the benches and sitting down, going onto his phone.

the other four boys nodded their heads, walking away over to jeongin. minho looked at the boys, then towards jisung, "okay, time to take you back home." minho teased the younger, picking him up and throwing him over his shoulders.

jisung bursted into laughter, kicking his feet to be put down, "set me down, ugly!"

minho laughed with jisung, setting down the younger back on his feet, "i'm not ugly, you brat."

"oh so he knows he's fine." the younger smirked, "we've been knew."

minho smiled at the boy, looking at him with nothing but admiration. the elder let out a sigh, of slight sadness but also happiness, "i love you, so much, and i'm going to miss you just as much."

"i love you, and i'm going to miss you as well." jisung said to minho, moving his hands to his face and squishing it, "don't forget me."

minho laughed at the younger, grabbing his hands and taking them off his cheeks, only to intertwine their fingers. the elder leaned in, pressing his forehead against jisung's, "forgetting you is an impossible task, baby."

jisung looked into minho's eyes, feeling slightly saddened that he wouldn't be with him. "okay, kiss me and go so i don't turn into an emotional mess."

the elder looked at jisung, slowly leaning in to tease the boy. jisung rolled his eyes, taking a hand away from minho and placing it behind his neck, pulling him closer. the two boys connected their lips, feeling euphoric with every move although it was a bittersweet kiss. minho took his hands away from jisung, placing both of them on the younger's waist. the two slowly pulled away, leaving jisung slowly dragging his hand onto the neck of minho's shirt, and minho looking at jisung with a saddened smile.

"i love you." minho reminded the younger, "have a safe trip and be sure to take care of yourself."

jisung nodded his head, pulling himself away from minho, "i love you and i'll text you as soon as i land."

minho let out a hum of understatement, looking towards the five boys that were by the bench. the elder let out a sigh, "i'm just gonna go home." he said as he spoke up, "have a safe flight."

jisung nodded his head, once again. the younger watched the elder leave, feeling heartbroken at the sight. jisung then turned to his group of friends, sighing.

"what's wrong?" felix asked, "are you crying? where's minho? why'd he leave?" the boy paused, "did you guys get into a fight?"

jisung shook his head, "i just don't want to leave him."

"it's not like you're moving to malaysia though." changbin said, looking up at jisung with a saddened face, "it'll be oka—"

"that's the thing." jisung practically cried out, "that's why i'm going to malaysia because there's a possibility i'm moving there."

"what?" the group asked in shock, not expecting that kind of answer from jisung.

"does minho know?" woojin questioned in a concerned voice.

jisung shook his head, a tear falling from his eye, "i really don't want to leave him."

"it's going to be okay." jeongin said softly, getting up to hug jisung, "i don't think you'll move there, i don't think your parents would do that to you."

"i hope they don't." jisung responded, "i don't think i could survive long distance with him, because of how often we're together."

chan sighed at the sight, "it'll be okay, jisung." he encouraged the younger, "i know you'll be able to stay."

jisung nodded his head, "i hope." the boy then turned to jeongin, "i think we should go."

jeongin nodded his head in agreement, getting out of jisung's grasp, "we'll see you guys soon."

"have a safe flight you two." the four boys told the pair, "we'll see you soon."