86.

nobody's pov
april 18th
9:00 am

the two boys started their adventurous day by getting breakfast together. the two were at a simple diner near jisung's house, enjoying their meal together.

"i'm surprised the group hasn't called us yet." jisung spoke up, "maybe they have been secretly hoping that we'd die."

minho laughed at jisung's comment, shaking his head, "they're probably going to wait until second hour to call us."

"how dare they wait to show us their care." jisung responded, "those meanies."

"honestly, i'm surprised both our parents let us skip school today." minho confessed, "not like i'm complaining though."

jisung nodded his head, "i'm so happy we get a day off." the boy then paused, "do you think they'd let us stay home tomorrow too? because i really don't want to go to school after going to an amusement park."

"probably?" minho questioned, "i mean they'd know we'd be tired after spending our day at an amusement park."

"that means we can finish the train to busan!" jisung practically cheered out, completely ignoring the fact that he got upset at the characters last night.

"you are going to bawl buckets at the ending." minho shook his head, "i'm calling it now."

"okay, maybe, but i'm so annoyed with the stupid bitches on the train, like why do they not have a br-"

the younger was cut off with the waiter asking, "are you two set here? would you like some boxes to put your left overs in?"

minho nodded his head, "that'd be great, thank you." once the waiter walked away, minho started laughing at how his boyfriend got cut off.

jisung watched the waiter walk away and turned back to minho, "anyways as i was saying, everyone in that movie is stupid." jisung paused, "and that mother is one stuck up bitch, i'll tell you that."

"it's just a movie." minho pointed out through his laughter, "you're too upset over it."

"well, it's not my fault everyone in the movie decided to be dumb." jisung pouted. the younger then pointed at minho, "you're staying up with me this time to watch it."

minho smiled at the boy, "okay, baby."

the boys were once more interrupted by the waiter coming back with the boxes and a bag, along with telling the boys they can pay at the register. jisung took the boxes, putting the leftovers into them while minho got up to pay. once jisung finished putting the leftovers away, he placed them into the bag and grabbed his stuff, walking over to minho. the younger walked up from behind minho, placing his hands on the boys hips and swaying from side to side. once minho finished paying, the two boys left the diner, getting into minho's car.

"road trip time!" jisung exclaimed after putting his seatbelt on, which made minho let out a soft laughter.

minho started his car, putting it in reverse to exit the parking spot, and back into drive. the elder took his hand closest to jisung and placed it on the boy's thigh, smiling to himself, "you're so cute, baby."

jisung smiled at the elder, wrapping his arms around minho's arm, and laying his head on the boy's shoulder. "i love you, minho."

"i love you, jisung." minho responded back, feeling happy that he was able to spend all day today with his boyfriend.

10:30 am

for the beginning of the car ride, the two boys interacted a lot. they talked about many things. however, once jisung started to get tired, the conversation started to die down, since minho wanted his boyfriend to sleep.