186.

nobody's pov
june 29th
7:00 pm

jisung and minho's friends met at jisung's house before heading out to the planned date minho came up with. minho drove everyone to where he'd planned to take his friends, which was the summer night festival that was held every year.

"how did i not guess you'd be taking us to a festival?" changbin questioned as he got out of the car once minho parked, "you cliché ass."

the boy let out a laughter, taking out the tickets he purchased for everyone and handing everyone their own ticket to enter. the group of teenagers walked to the entrance of the festival, scanning their tickets before entering.

"so, what do you losers want to do first?" minho questioned the group.

"let's go on rides." felix suggested, "i want to ride all of the rollercoasters."

"oh, me too." soojin agreed, "that should be our main mission."

"starting off with rollercoasters it is." chan laughed, "which one should we ride first?"

"that one!" jeongin said, pointing at the biggest one, "it looks fun."

"oh jesus." minho mumbled under his breath, seeing the drop, "i guess it does."

"what, are you scared?" jisung questioned the boy, teasing him.

the boy shook his head, "let's go ride it, it can't be that bad after all, right?"

wrong. on the drop, minho closed his eyes and tightly held onto the bars, praying to get through it even if the boy wasn't religious. the boy felt as if he was near death once the drop hit, but overall, the ride was fine.

"minho looked so scared." woojin started laughing as they got off the ride, "you were holding onto dear life with that bar."

"that drop was huge." minho responded, his eyes slightly widened, "we're never going on that ever again."

seungmin laughed at the elder, "but what if i want to ride it again?"

"you can, but i'll be on them kiddy rollercoasters while you're at it." minho shook his head, terrified to ever go on the ride again.

the group laughed at the boy's fright, as they dragged him to the next rollercoaster. this one wasn't bad, as it only had a few loops, and a drop that wasn't as big as the first one.

for the next hour and a half, the teenagers spent their time riding on rollercoasters. to be honest, the teenagers were having a ton of fun already- even minho, which was shocking, considering the boy was afraid of the heights. however, the teenage group already finished riding all of the rollercoasters, since there weren't many.

"i can't believe we finished our rollercoaster adventure." felix pouted, "they were so fun."

"i'm still dizzy from the previous one before the one we just rode." hyunjin confessed, "why did they have to add so many loops?"

"why are the drops so high?" minho asked, "that shit was terrifying."

"you're alive, aren't you?" changbin teased the elder, "or do you need me to smack you to make sure?"

"don't you dare." minho shook his head, making the boy laugh.

"you know what we should do next?" jeongin said, speaking up, "we should try our best to win stuffed animals!"

"i'm down." felix nodded his head, "let's go win some stuffed animals."

"you guys can go do that." jisung told the boys, "i'm going to go meet up with a friend."