55.

nobody's pov
march 31st
10:00 pm

minho and jisung we're laying down on jisung's bed, watching a show as the two cuddled each other. minho ran his fingers through jisung's hair, admiring the boy that was zoning out.

"you know what i just realized?" jisung said, snapping back to reality as he sat up, gaining minho's attention from surprise. the younger paused the television, looking at minho who was waiting for an answer, "hyunjin really bought seungmin day six tickets only because he was mad." the younger then pouted at his boyfriend, "why don't you ever do that with me?"

minho furrowed his eyebrows, eyes searching the room, "because you never get mad at me?" minho questioned, "actually, you did once because i said i wasn't ready to date but that's basically the only time."

"i'm gonna get mad at you just so i can get stuff out of you." jisung crossed his arms.

minho stared at jisung, questioning the boy and his thoughts, "okay?" he asked, "you're not able to stay mad at me for long periods of time anyways, so it's not like it matters."

jisung let out an offended noise, glaring at minho, "i can so stay mad at you for long periods of time!"

"your record is like two hours." minho said as he sat up, reaching his arms out for jisung to sit in.

"no!" jisung pouted and pushed his crossed arms out, only to place them back on his chest to create a dramatic affect, "hannie is mad at minho!"

the elder smiled at the boy who suddenly switched to third person, leaning over and wrapping his arms around the boy, pulling him back onto his chest and smothering his face in kisses. jisung tried his hardest to stay in his mad act, but he couldn't help but start to smile, which ended in him laughing.

"hannie can't stay mad at his boyfriend for long periods of time." minho cooed, looking down at the younger in his arms, "you're so cute."

"it's hard staying mad at you." jisung whined, "i always feel bad when i get mad at you."

minho smiled at the younger, brushing his hair out of his face, "it's alright, i can't even get mad at you in the first place."

jisung started to think, looking down at his hands as he started to fiddle with them. the younger silently spoke up, "do you think we'd ever fight?"

"i mean, of course we will end up fighting. every relationship fights." minho said, looking down at the younger and caressing his cheek, "it's healthy to fight in a relationship, as long as it's not constant. no two people will ever have the same mindset or thoughts, and that's just how it is." the elder stopped caressing jisung's cheek, holding his face in his hand so the younger would look at him, "but i promise to you, that when we do end up getting into a disagreement, i will still love you just as much as i always have. no disagreement will ever make me love you any less, or make me view you differently."

"no disagreement will ever be big enough for us to break up either, right?" jisung looked at the elder with concerned eyes.

minho shook his head, leaning down and kissing jisung's forehead, "no disagreement will ever lead to me feeling like i should break up with you, or lead to me wanting to break up with you." minho told the younger, "you're my baby, and i'll always love you and try my hardest to make things right with you." the elder then kissed jisung's forehead once again, "i'll never give up on you, or us."

jisung smiled softly, "i really love you, minho." the younger said, as he grabbed minho's free hand and intertwined their fingers, "and i'm so lucky to have you."

"i'm just as lucky, baby." minho smiled, "and i love you, jisung. you make me really happy."

"we're so fucking gay." jisung laughed, shaking his head, "literally, we're the most loving and touching couple within our friend group."

"we're the superior couple." minho responded, "and besides, we kinda have been dating the longest out of everyone considering nobody counts the fact we broke up."

"i mean, we didn't act broken up, that's for sure." jisung pointed out, looking up at minho.

"we did for like a month after, but then we both came to realization that we missed each other too much and can't act like we don't love each other when we obviously do." minho said, looking at jisung and smiling, "and honestly i'm glad our pussy asses didn't hide our feelings from each other."

"i really thought you stopped liking me this year though." jisung confessed, "like you just seemed so disinterested."

minho took in a deep breath, exhaling it out, "it just got harder for me to fight the urge of wanting to kiss you and tell you i love you more than just a friend." he responded, "but now i get to be the gayest fuck ever."

jisung giggled at minho's last sentence, getting out of the boy's grasp and switching the way he was laying. the boy turned his body, laying on top of minho and wrapping his arms behind the boy's neck, "thank you for being my boyfriend, ugly." the younger said softly, "and you better not pull any april fools prank on me tomorrow."

"i could never." minho smiled softly, wrapping his arms around jisung's waist, "thank you for being my boyfriend too, baby."

jisung's heart felt warm at minho's last sentence, as his cheeks turned a soft pink. the younger closed his eyes, resting his head in the crook of minho's neck and whispering a, "goodnight."

"goodnight, bubba." minho whispered back, closing his eyes. the elder ended up falling asleep soon after the younger did. the two felt complete in each other's arms, as they really were each other's other half.

authors note:
honestly writing this makes me want a relationship but i actually get so overwhelmed at the thought of relationships !! they're scary >:(
okay but i just went on instagram and i saw seungmin's update. like, sir, if you don't stop being so fricking cute, i'm going to have to give you everything your heart desires by law>:(!!
just don't tell minho that i'm cheating—