113.

nobody's pov
may 11th
6:45 pm

"can you even roller skate?" woojin questioned the boy who was struggling to even hold onto the wall.

"n-" the boy words were cut off as he then fell, "-ot really."

even though chan wanted to go out with woojin, he started to regret picking rollerskating, considering he had no experience what so ever and had only been falling the entire time that they've been at the rink.

woojin skated closer to the boy, as he squatted down and helped him up, "chan, why'd you pick here if you can't skate?"

"i thought it was gonna be easy." the boy mumbled as he stood up, "but all i'm doing is falling."

woojin laughed at the boy, as he reached his hand out for chan. chan then grabbed the boy's hand, which woojin smiled at. "okay, now follow my steps." woojin told the younger, "right, left, and glide."

chan watched woojin's feet as he tried to copy them, only to start stumbling. the elder quickly swished in front of chan as he helped him stay straight, "it's okay, i got you."

"i think we should give up, it's hopeless!" chan complained.

woojin shook his head as he glided back to chan's side, still holding his hand, "follow my steps, and go slow."

chan held tightly onto woojin's hand, as he was scared of falling again. the younger followed the elder's steps, even going at his pace.

"see, you got the hang of this." woojin smiled as he started to pick up the pace, "are you able to handle the speed?"

chan nodded his head, as he made his pace faster. it was now woojin who was struggling to catch up, which made him pull the younger behind and back to his pace. chan laughed at how woojin couldn't keep up, but he didn't mind going at his pace.

8:45 pm

the pair skated for a few more hours, until they both got tired. however, they didn't want to end their date there. the two decided they wanted to go somewhere else, so they explored town for a little bit. now, the two were sitting in an ice cream polar, sharing a banana split together.

"channie," woojin giggled, "you have hot fudge on your lip."

chan's eyes widened at embarrassment, as he turned his face away, only for woojin to grab his chin and have him look at him. woojin then used a napkin to wipe it off, flashing the younger a quick smile as he sat back in his seat.

"thank you." chan said softly as he got another scoop of ice cream and banana.

woojin nodded his head as he set down his spoon and looked at chan. the elder smiled again, as he reached his hand out to the younger for him to hold. chan intertwined their fingers together, as he also set down his spoon and looked back at woojin.

"i'm really happy to be with you, chan." woojin confessed, "thank you for taking me out today."

chan nodded his head, "thank you for agreeing to going out with me."

woojin smiled at the boy, "of course." he then paused, looking down at their hands, "thank you for giving me the chance to become your boyfriend."

chan smiled back, looking at woojin with admiring eyes, "and thank you for becoming my boyfriend."

authors note:
jayjay is sad but stray kids exists, making life not so bad🥺