100.

nobody's pov
may 2nd
9:00 am

it was now thursday morning, marking it the fifth day that soojin had been ignoring mingyu for. the girl had been standing by her locker, talking to her friend when her friend noticed mingyu. miyeon motioned for mingyu to come over, which confused soojin.

"who did you just—" soojin turned around, seeing mingyu as she immediately turned back to miyeon, "miyeon, what the hell?"

"you need to stop running away from him." miyeon stated, "babe, you're not even smiling as much as you were when you were talking to him." she pointed out, "please stop running from him, and achieve your happiness."

"it's hard, miyeon." soojin whispered under her breath.

"don't let zo's words control the way you live your life forever. zo is a whole bitch and a half that never deserved you, baby." miyeon sighed out, "it's obvious you miss mingyu, and you can see on his face that he misses you too. so, stop running, and talk to him."

"but, miyeo—"

"oops, look like my time here is up!" miyeon smiled, seeing mingyu come up from behind soojin. miyeon kissed soojin's cheek, before backing away, "i'll see you in class, soo!"

soojin glared the girl as she watched her leave, not wanting to turn around and face mingyu. "if you're still here, i'd suggest to you that you should leave." soojin mumbled out, shaking her head.

"too bad, i'm not leaving." mingyu responded, leaning against the locker next to soojin's.

soojin let out a frustrated groan, turning to open her locker. "i don't know why you're still trying." she sighed out, looking into her locker as she tried her best to avoid any contact with mingyu.

"i'm not giving up on you, soojin." mingyu told the girl, "i know you expect me to give up and walk away, but i'm not going to do that." he said, "why would i meet your family and let hyunsoo get attached to me if i was just going to leave you?"

"zo did the same thing." soojin responded, her voice cracking during the sentence as she was trying her best to keep a straight face.

"i'm not zo, and i'll never be that ungrateful bitch." mingyu said, feeling his heart break as he heard soojin's voice crack, "i know you're scared, soojin, but i'm not going to give up on you that easy." he whispered loud enough only for the two to hear the conversation, "i'm not ever going to leave you, and i'll always be here for you when you fall back. i'll be there to help you get right back on your feet and encourage you to always be that happy."

"but i'm moving to korea next month." the girl sighed out, "how would we even work?"

"by not giving up on each other, that's how we will work." mingyu responded, "sure, it'll get hard, but i won't let you go just because of some stupid shit we call distance."

soojin stared into her locker, feeling tears form in her eyes. the girl closed her locker slightly, as she moved over and wrapped her arms around mingyu, resting her head against his chest. mingyu wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, resting his head on top of hers.

"miyeon! they're hugging!" soyeon pointed out to the girl that she was watching from afar with.

miyeon smiled at the scene, "it's about time soojin stopped pushing him away."

"we should beat up zo for what she put soojin through." soyeon suggested, making miyeon laugh, "i'm serious! she made soojin get so afraid of feeling such a simple emotion towards mingyu that she pushed him away."

"i'm sure a lot of people want to beat zo up." miyeon told the younger, "but i'm not going to let you get suspended over someone stupid, okay?"

soyeon pouted, "i could just wear a mask.."